• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://i.imgur.com/Beckv.gif

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2014
      10's of thousands? Don't be ridiculous.

Hamas little home-made rockets are much less destructive than the Israeli's modern bombs and missiles. If there was no iron dome, there would still probably not have been any fatalities, probably only minor damage to buildings and perhaps some minor injuries.
      Ridiculous? Only about 1/2 of Hamas's 10,000 rockets have been used up or destroyed. Your don't think those home made rockets don't kill? Look who is being ridiculous.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...nels/13316973/

You don't think this would kill someone? You think Israel is bombing Gaza for fun? What is it with you?

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
        Do you realize that had all the rockets fired by Hamas not mostly been successfully intercepted by the iron dome that the intended casualties dealt by Hamas would likely been in the 10's of thousands to innocent civilian population including children? I really don't understand the point you are trying to make and your obsession/hate.
        Iron dome has only been in service for 3 years now. Where were the thousands of Israeli deaths during cast lead (2008-2009)???? Truth is only 3 civilians died during cast lead. So stop trying to sell that cheap Israeli propaganda.

You're more likely to get hit by lightning than a Hamas rocket. Hamas rockets are laughable.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
          Ridiculous? Only about 1/2 of Hamas's 10,000 rockets have been used up or destroyed. Your don't think those home made rockets don't kill? Look who is being ridiculous.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...nels/13316973/

You don't think this would kill someone? You think Israel is bombing Gaza for fun? What is it with you?
          Oh wow it blew a hole in the wall. One advanced Israeli rocket can level an entire apartment complex.

Again, before iron dome the Israeli civilian casualties from Hamas rockets were very small and it's even more laughable now. There is almost no threat from Hamas rocket fire. You're more likely to get struck by lightning or eaten by a shark than being hit by a Hamas rocket.

Comment

• It's very sad. It's not really possible or fair to measure this conflict with proportions though. It's really just populismus.

The argument goes as follows: Since so many more palestinians have been killed than Israelis, Israel must then use lesser force.

Now how do those colporting this argument think that can be done? When Hamas fires one rocket, Israel can do the same?

Furthermore the argument has no place in history. Take WWII for instance. In the final two years of the war, many more germans were killed than americans and British. Does that mean that they should have stopped halfway from Normandy to Berlin?

Israel has a general right to defend itself. It cannot afford to lose a single one of those wars waged upon it by fanatic neighbors who continues to campaign for total destruction of Israel.

Now the simple and basic truth is that if Hamas would stop building terrorist tunnels and fire rockets then there would be, if not peace, then an absence of violence.

Comment

• I don't even know what to think anymore.

Both are ****ed up. Hamas uses schools and hospitals to launch rockets, Israel is a mini US

I'm moving to Canada

Comment

Do you think the Palestinians have a general right to defend themselves?

I'm not watching the vids.

In general Palestine also has a right to defend themselves, but the bottom line is, as I see it, that if Hamas and other terrorist organisations stop attacking, there would be, if not peace, then an absence of violence.

Do you agree about my thesis of proportions?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  I don't even know what to think anymore.

Both are ****ed up. Hamas uses schools and hospitals to launch rockets, Israel is a mini US

I'm moving to Canada
                  Don't let the door etc...

Btw, please explain what Canada would do with their excellent military were they to be surrounded by enemies and under near continuous rocket bombardment.

Comment

Israel keeps on destroying Palestinian home, settlers keep on attacking Palestinians. The ethnic cleansing goes on and on.

I think that if people are humiliated, restricted and degraded every day, they will try to find a way to fight back.

The solution is: the Israelis start treating the Palestinians like human beings.

Let's say a foreign power occupies Denmark, claiming to be the descendants of some people who lived there 2000 years ago (maybe the ancient Jutes). They destroy your home and drive most Danes into a huge prison the size of Gaza, where they live in poverty and are not allowed to leave. The occupiers are rationing all goods (food, construction materials, etc). There seems to be no hope for the future. What would you do?

Desmond Tutu comments on Gaza situation

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/07...partheid-acts/
                    Is it reasonable to interpret your post as if you dont want to relate to my question and that Palestine and Israel can not coexist?

Comment

No.

Palestine and Israel could co-exist if the Israelis would treat the Palestinians as equal human beings.

You didn't see the UK kill thousands of Irish civilians after an IRA bombing. The root of the whole problem is the idea that the leaders in Israel have that Palestinian lives are worth less.

Over 100 Gaza civilians killed overnight as Israel searches for one missing IDF soldier

http://rt.com/news/177528-israel-soldier-gaza-shelling/

Reminds me of this article:

"One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." (NY Daily News, Feb. 28, 1994, p.6).

http://www.ascertainthetruth.com/att...on-jewish-life
                      The violence in northern Ireland stopped when the IRA stopped it's terror though. I am sure the same thing would happen if Hamas did likewise. It would obviously be more difficult though, as Hamas is indoctrinating violence into the palestinian children.

Comment

Working...
                      X