No announcement yet.

Israeli ground forces enter Gaza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    UN confirms that they've found a weapons storage under one of their schools.
    Why would someone do this? Sad world in which we live!
    Last edited by TBear; 07-30-2014, 11:18 AM.

Comment

UN confirms that they've found a weapons storage under one of their schools.
      Hamas gonna Hamas.

Comment

• For those who don't know, George Galloway is a sweaty sock politician who owes his bread and butter to standing in areas with huge Muslim populations that he's not from and has never lived in but gets elected in because he tells them what they want to hear about Gaza/Iraq/911 etc

He's also most famous for this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQA2X4yvK_g

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2014
          Not the right place to store weapons for sure, but still no excuse for the Israelis to shell UN schools and shelters.

Israel has weapons. Do Palestinians have the right to defend themselves too? Do they have the right to have weapons too?

If during the Vietnam War, the US shelled a UN school and killed children, there would have been an outcry and MOVIES made about it (remember Casualties of War, about one Vietnamese woman being captured and murdered, and Platoon, The Trial of Billy Jack and many others, which portray American massacres of civilians).

If the British did exactly the same in Ireland during the IRA troubles, similarly it would have been a big issue and no doubt a movies would have been made about it (like Sunday Bloody Sunday).

The Israelis have attacked schools and hospitals repeatedly during the past couple of weeks and killed many children.

Is there a double standard when it comes to Israeli atrocities and war crimes?
          I am not saying that the israeli response isn't excessive. What I am saying is that Hamas is making schools military targets. What is Israel to do? Say that since these weapons is in a school they are not to be shelled?

Comment

I am not saying that the israeli response isn't excessive. What I am saying is that Hamas is making schools military targets. What is Israel to do? Say that since these weapons is in a school they are not to be shelled?
            if you knew that a UN school was housing weapons but there were 200 children in this school would you still bomb the school knowing this?

isn't there other methods of removing these weapons? isn't that why israel has troops in gaza right now?

what about the kids on the beach who were shelled by the IDF? did they have weapons hidden in their pockets? what about the kids in a park? was there weapons hidden under the slide and swings? what about the people who were told to go to a safe zone by the IDF only to have that area bombed by the IDF? etc. etc.

i really wish i could get through to you israeli supporters. i really do. one day you're going to wake up and realize you were wrong. all of you will wake up and realize that you were being fed a lie and that you supported modern apartheid.

may all of you find peace and love in your hearts.

Last edited by Divine Hammer; 07-30-2014, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by divine hammer View Post
              if you knew that a un school was housing weapons but there were 200 children in this school would you still bomb the school knowing this?
              yes........

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                if you knew that a UN school was housing weapons but there were 200 children in this school would you still bomb the school knowing this?
                Probably not, but I dont have family members in Israeli cities living in constant danger of rocket and mortar attack.
                isn't there other methods of removing these weapons? isn't that why israel has troops in gaza right now?
                I dont know.
                what about the kids on the beach who were shelled by the IDF? did they have weapons hidden in their pockets? what about the kids in a park? was there weapons hidden under the slide and swings? what about the people who were told to go to a safe zone by the IDF only to have that area bombed by the IDF? etc. etc.
                I just said that the UN comfirmed a weapon storage in one of their schools.

i really wish i could get through to you israeli supporters. i really do. one day you're going to wake up and realize you were wrong. all of you will wake up and realize that you were being fed a lie and that you supported modern apartheid.

may all of you find peace and love in your hearts.

I only stated an objective fact dude.

Originally posted by Freedom2014
                If the Viet Cong stored weapons under a Vietnamese girls school in 1968, would it be okay for the Americans to shell the school and kill the children in it?
                No. Different circumstances though and not a good comparison.
                If the IRA stored guns under a girls school in Belfast in 1987, would it be okay for the British to shell the school and kill the children in it?
                No.
                Or would it be better for well-trained commandos to go in and occupy it while trying to not harm any little children? Perhaps evacuate the children?
                It would obviously be better, but remember that these soldiers would be in hostile territory and the possibility of a massive gunfight with Hamas would be clear and present providing a big risk of heavy civilian casualities.

Both of you:
                Is it ok to store weapons in a School?

Comment

If the Viet Cong stored weapons under a Vietnamese girls school in 1968, would it be okay for the Americans to shell the school and kill the children in it?

If the IRA stored guns under a girls school in Belfast in 1987, would it be okay for the British to shell the school and kill the children in it?

Or would it be better for well-trained commandos to go in and occupy it while trying to not harm any little children? Perhaps evacuate the children?
                  yes.

yes.

not really.

Comment

No, of course not. I'm not pro-Hamas, in fact I wouldn't care if the Israelis killed all the men firing rockets.
                    But I feel sad for all the little children, especially the little girls. Those who survive will probably suffer from post-traumatic stress for the rest of their lives. Many are blinded from scrapnel or exploding glass in their eyes or are crippled for life.
                    I think most sane, decent people feel the exact same way, Tunney.

Comment

No, of course not. I'm not pro-Hamas, in fact I wouldn't care if the Israelis killed all the men firing rockets.

But I feel sad for all the little children, especially the little girls. Those who survive will probably suffer from post-traumatic stress for the rest of their lives. Many are blinded from scrapnel or exploding glass in their eyes or are crippled for life.
                      I cannot disagree here. I'm not taking sides either, but I can absolutely see it from both sides.

I hope wise leaders present themselves real quick.

Comment

Working...
                      X