Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israeli ground forces enter Gaza

Israeli military starts ground operation in Gaza

http://rt.com/news/173700-netanyuahu...peration-gaza/

Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu has ordered the military to start a ground operation in Gaza, his office has announced.

"The prime minister and defence minister have instructed the IDF to begin a ground operation tonight in order to hit the terror tunnels from Gaza into Israel," the statement said as cited by Reuters.

Deputy Prime Minister of Israel Eli Yishai:

"We must blow Gaza back to the Middle Ages destroying all the infrastructure including roads & water"
    http://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news/...-530pm-il.html
    I completely support Israel's actions in Gaza
    21.79%
    Their response is disproportionate, too many Palestinian children are being killed and maimed
    78.21%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by The Hammer; 07-18-2014, 11:30 AM.

Never in my life have I ever hated a certain kind of people this much.

If 10 Zionist scum die for every Palestinian child they have murdered, there will not be such a thing as Israel left.

Comment

World War 3 is here.

Have fun getting drafted

Comment

crazy crazy crazy crazy

Comment

pray for Israel

Comment

utter disgusting behavior from the Zionist scum, the Arabs living in locked up cages for god sake

Comment

Israel lol one day they will cry like b*tches, I hate them Zionists like they hated Hitler.

Long Live Palestine!

Comment

Not that this is right but if the shoe was on the other foot we'd see the same from the Arabs. Muslim atrocities against non-muslims have been and are still going on all over the Middle East. That's not what muslim media wants you to see though, it's all Zionist this and that.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                  Not that this is right but if the shoe was on the other foot we'd see the same from the Arabs. Muslim atrocities against non-muslims have been and are still going on all over the Middle East. That's not what muslim media wants you to see though, it's all Zionist this and that.
                  And Muslim extremists slaughter their fellow Muslims every single say. A couple of days ago (during Ramadan) 90+ innocent Muslims were slaughtered in a car bomb in Afghanistan, but I heard/saw no outrage from Muslims... hmmmmm...

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...s-dead-paktika

Comment

Bout time we just all sit back, and let them duke it out. Somebody's god will fail them, who will it be?

Comment

Working...
                    X