Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deep Dish Pizza (Chicago Style)vs Neopolitan Pizza (New York Style) Which 1 is better

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    Another difference is the altitude which effects the way the yeast rises and tastes. My wife and lived in Denver and never could get dough to rise properly.
    I think the chick in your avi is from high altitude Denver, she def didn't rise properly

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Moo, what the hell is going on your avi, bud?
      She don't eat much pizza, that's for sure. And is unavailable for a titty f**k.

I'll change her out in a day or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        She don't eat much pizza, that's for sure. And is unavailable for a titty f**k.

I'll change her out in a day or two.

i'd still wail on it. i'd even call her the next day to see how she was.

Comment

Go traditional, folks.

Comment

Just don't serve me pizza with leaves we're good.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
              Just don't serve me pizza with leaves we're good.
              That's called basil.

Comment

I am from NYC so I am obviously biased. Is it weird I have never tried Chicago deep dish? Not even once.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                  I'm assuming California Pizza Kitchen is a derivative of a California pizza chain. If so, I love their pizza....
                  I wouldn't know to be honest. I don't like to order pizza from large chains. They all taste the same except for Papa Johns. I rather go to a mom n pop shop for some pizza.

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  There's some good pizza out West obviously, I've had good pizza in Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, and California.....but still it just didn't quite compare to what I've had in New York.

It's Ok....their "Mexican food" on the East Coast is a joke lol
                  Yeah we got some ok pizza but Ofcourse we can't compare to the East coast specially New York pizza. To be honest Mexican food here in Cali has gone down in quality real bad. They pile a crap load of cheese on everything and the meats don't get marinated like they used to. I have like three restaurants that I continue to eat at since high school. I usually hit my tia up when I really want Mexican food. She well cook all day for us. I love her so much for that

Comment

The best pizza I ever had was in the Bronx at Vinny's Pizzeria, a neighborhood restaurant. The worst pizza I ever had was actually in Italy. Go figure...

Comment

Grew up on the east coast, gonna have to go with the New York slice

Comment

Working...
                      X