Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deep Dish Pizza (Chicago Style)vs Neopolitan Pizza (New York Style) Which 1 is better

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    I am from NYC so I am obviously biased. Is it weird I have never tried Chicago deep dish? Not even once.
    I heard a new Deep dish place opened up in New York recently. The Only One in NYC. It is called Emmett’s

http://www.yelp.com/biz/emmetts-new-york-2

Comment

I've never had deep dish pizza, one of the downsides of being canadian i guess.

It looks ****ing amazing.

Edit: I'm a dumbass, it never even crossed my mind to google places that do deep dish pizza in montreal. Turns out there is a couple places, i shall try this in the coming days.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
        I've never had deep dish pizza, one of the downsides of being canadian i guess.

It looks ****ing amazing.

Edit: I'm a dumbass, it never even crossed my mind to google places that do deep dish pizza in montreal. Turns out there is a couple places, i shall try this in the coming days.
        Try it. It tastes Fucking Amazing

Comment

Thin crust traditional Italian pizza is better than that deep dish ****. That looks fcking filthy.

Comment

I'm gonna bump this thread of mine

Comment

Like both NY and Chi style pizza's but last week I tried giordano's pizza and it was great! Proof that too much cheese is not a bad thing!

Comment

A place called Emmett's in NYC serves Chicago style pizza, but personally I found their thin crust pizza to be all around better than their deep dish.

I didn't get to have deep dish during the brief window I was in Chicago doe.

Comment

Can't go wrong with either.
                  Question is Chicago dog or new York dog?

Comment

I've had Uno's Chicago deep dish pizza on several occasions and have never really liked. The pizza is overly doughy and the middle doesn't seem to be cooked enough.

The deep dish pizzas look great but I've never had one that I liked.

I'm a Neopolitan pizza guy. Gimme one of these and I'm a happy guy:

Comment

I prefer NYC style pizza, but won't shy away from good Chicago style pizza. To me, pizza should be eaten with your hands, no utensils needed. But with Chicaco style, you pretty much had to knife and fork it.

Comment

Working...
                      X