Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official lounge stock market & investment advice thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You want a cannabis stock, try: ACAN. It’s a Massachusetts company that may or not be able to capitalize on Mass’ nascent legal cannabis market.

Side note: we legalized weed Jan 1st this year and were to roll out ‘pot shops’ by July 1st and because of MA beauracracy we still don’t have any.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      October was ****ing brutal.

Haven’t had a month like that in a few years.
      I didn't wanted to say it like that my man, but you're 100% right.

I even called my advisor because of how worried I was, I hope we never have to go through something like this again, LEGIT worried.

Comment

• Comment

• Don't worry the economy is doing great under Trump

Once the valuation for trump hotels turned to the ruble, my stock value went up 25%

Comment

• Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
            I didn't wanted to say it like that my man, but you're 100% right.

I even called my advisor because of how worried I was, I hope we never have to go through something like this again, LEGIT worried.

Don’t sweat it. Brutal but it will pass

Comment

• If you're investing with hedge funds understand the risk. I read an article in today's WSJ that investors lost not only their entire investment, but they could also be liable for some type of option contract! Here is the video of the fund manager apologizing to his clients.

Wiped-out hedge fund manager confesses he lost all his clients’ money in emotional video on YouTube

https://business.financialpost.com/i...ses-on-youtube

Comment

It's the official lounge stock market investment advice thread.

I have been interested in the markets and investments since I was a kid and have been an active investor since my teenage years.. I have a degree in business and a minor in finance and accounting.

I have a fairly good track record over 2 decades of investing..

If you have any questions about investing or how the stock market works, or bonds, etc. please feel free to post them. I will answer all questions..

I'm not expert, but no one really is.. The market has too many variables, but there is a way to pinpoint good value and make wise investments..

My strategy involves long term investments and not get rich quick type trading

So please, ask away and I shall answer
                Do you in invest in Forex? I own over $660 dollars in Chinese yuan in cash. What is a good paper currency to invest in? I am waiting too see how AUD and Yen closes out this year.

Comment

• Any Forex investors?

Comment

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                    Do you in invest in Forex? I own over $660 dollars in Chinese yuan in cash. What is a good paper currency to invest in? I am waiting too see how AUD and Yen closes out this year.
                    Sorry dude, not into forex, just not my thing. I’m more into pure equities and options. Best of luck to you.

Comment

Sorry dude, not into forex, just not my thing. I’m more into pure equities and options. Best of luck to you.
                      Ok thanks fam. This is still a good trend to be part of. Let me know if you know any good cheap medical / bio stocks.

Comment

Working...
                      X