No announcement yet.

Carmelo Leaving The Knicks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    I'd bet my left nut that Lebron isn't leaving.....he's aware of his legacy, that's why he left Cleveland to win titles. However, he knows it'll hurt his legacy in the eyes of many if he just teams hops again to win a title. No one who's a Top 10 All time player like Lebron will be has team hopped a ton other than Wilt Chamberlain.

Lebron is going to leave MIA where he just went to 4 straight finals??? Nahhh man. Plus you think Lebron enjoys the idea of going to the WEST, where he'd have to win 3 tough as hell series just to get into the finals. The East is still going to suck for the next 2 years, other than Indiana if they can figure it out or Chicago if they land Melo. Even just adding a few role players here and there, Lebron and Bosh, along with an older Wade, can make it to the finals the next two years. Then after these next two years, Lebron will still be 31-32 and Miami will have the cap space in the world after Bosh and Wade are gone to sign some big names for Lebrons final 5 or so years.
    He got really Jealous when he heard about Miguel Cabrera's deal in baseball. I Bet he feels he deserves that type of money. No Athlete deserves the contract that Miguel Cabrera just got. He could go to cleveland, but hiring David Blatt and Drafting Jabari Parker is counterproductive to your cause. He won't resign with Miami. He will possibly opt in to see how David Blatt does. If he does well, then LeBron will go back to cleveland. If I were cleveland I would either draft wiggins or trade the first pick for kevin love.

Comment

I'd bet my left nut that Lebron isn't leaving.....he's aware of his legacy, that's why he left Cleveland to win titles. However, he knows it'll hurt his legacy in the eyes of many if he just teams hops again to win a title. No one who's a Top 10 All time player like Lebron will be has team hopped a ton other than Wilt Chamberlain.

Lebron is going to leave MIA where he just went to 4 straight finals??? Nahhh man. Plus you think Lebron enjoys the idea of going to the WEST, where he'd have to win 3 tough as hell series just to get into the finals. The East is still going to suck for the next 2 years, other than Indiana if they can figure it out or Chicago if they land Melo. Even just adding a few role players here and there, Lebron and Bosh, along with an older Wade, can make it to the finals the next two years. Then after these next two years, Lebron will still be 31-32 and Miami will have the cap space in the world after Bosh and Wade are gone to sign some big names for Lebrons final 5 or so years.

If anything, I could see the big three taking less money to bring in some good role players these next couple years for them.
      When it comes to his legacy, It would not hurt it to return to cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        When it comes to his legacy, It would not hurt it to return to cleveland.
        Lebron ain't going back to Cleveland, that's been done. He'd look like a fool to go back once the first sign of adversity shows up in Miami.

Comment

Lebron ain't going back to Cleveland, that's been done. He'd look like a fool to go back once the first sign of adversity shows up in Miami.
          He would not look like a fool to go back to cleveland. He would look like a fool if he went to a team not named Miami or Cleveland. unless the team offers him a Miguel Cabrera Like Deal

Comment

He would not look like a fool to go back to cleveland. He would look like a fool if he went to a team not named Miami or Cleveland. unless the team offers him a Miguel Cabrera Like Deal
            He'd look like a fool to leave Miami for ANYWHERE at the first sign of extended adversity.

Comment

He'd look like a fool to leave Miami for ANYWHERE at the first sign of extended adversity.
              If Houston Offers him a lot. What lineup sounds better.

Beverly, Harden, James, Parsons, Howard.

Chalmers, Wade, James, Bosh, Anderson. If Wade, Bosh, Chalmers, And Anderson stay.

What Sounds better. The Rockets are doing everything they can to make room for james.

Comment

If Houston Offers him a lot. What lineup sounds better.

Beverly, Harden, James, Parsons, Howard.

Chalmers, Wade, James, Bosh, Anderson. If Wade, Bosh, Chalmers, And Anderson stay.

What Sounds better. The Rockets are doing everything they can to make room for james.
                What sounds better......

Playing San Antonio, LA Clippers, Oklahoma City, Portland, Golden State just to get out of the West into the finals......

or playing Indiana who's mentally weak, Chicago who may or may not have Melo and who may not have Rose ever again, Washington, Brooklyn, Toronto to get into the finals???

I don't think LeBron likes the idea of playing in the West, where it's a god damn war to get into the finals. Even with Miami these next two years, they can retool with some role players, and contend for titles because of how weak the East is. Then 2 years from now, Wade will probably retire or leave, and Bosh will be gone too. Then LeBron is 31 with probably 4-5 years left to win titles, and Miami will have all the cap space in the world.

If he went to Houston, they'd be good. But still no guarantee to get out of the West, especially if the other teams get better too.

Comment

What sounds better......

Playing San Antonio, LA Clippers, Oklahoma City, Portland, Golden State just to get out of the West into the finals......

or playing Indiana who's mentally weak, Chicago who may or may not have Melo and who may not have Rose ever again, Washington, Brooklyn, Toronto to get into the finals???

I don't think LeBron likes the idea of playing in the West, where it's a god damn war to get into the finals. Even with Miami these next two years, they can retool with some role players, and contend for titles because of how weak the East is. Then 2 years from now, Wade will probably retire or leave, and Bosh will be gone too. Then LeBron is 31 with probably 4-5 years left to win titles, and Miami will have all the cap space in the world.

If he went to Houston, they'd be good. But still no guarantee to get out of the West, especially if the other teams get better too.
                  Wouldn't it be a better way for him to prove himself. More. Going up against the titans in the west. It would be very interesting.

Comment

Wouldn't it be a better way for him to prove himself. More. Going up against the titans in the west. It would be very interesting.
                    Lebron ain't about that.....it was supposed to be about bringing a title to Cleveland, he abandoned that.

I just don't see him leaving him Miami. We'll see.

Comment

Agree with 4corners. Lebron's not leaving Miami, especially after Riley pulled his manhood card.

And if you think he's going out West, you have lost your mind.

Comment

Working...
                      X