Clear All

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
    Noah
    Gibson
    Melo
    Butler
    Rose

SICK.
    Sick? Their offense would consist of isolations. When Melo does not have the ball on his hand he is absolutely worthless on offense because he just stands and never cuts or moves. He is not good at finding open people either even tho he commands a lot of attention. It's all just about scoring for him.

Don't get me started about his D...

Comment

Judging from this thread most of the users here don't actually watch Melo play. They still judge him on his Nuggets days.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
        You guys are in such bad shape, it might be 10+years before you win another title. I just don't know if you're front office is capable of trading for a Kobe or signing a Shaq. Jerry West is long gone. I think your looking at the Sedale Threatt years all over again.

and the funny part about all that, even if it were true; we're still gonna win a title before the Clippers

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Judging from this thread most of the users here don't actually watch Melo play. They still judge him on his Nuggets days.

go to one corner, demand the ball, jack up shots, average 2 assists per game.

is there a difference?

Comment

Melo going to the bulls.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
              You guys are in such bad shape, it might be 10+years before you win another title. I just don't know if you're front office is capable of trading for a Kobe or signing a Shaq. Jerry West is long gone. I think your looking at the Sedale Threatt years all over again.
              No way.

2014-2015 will still be rough. Would help if they pull off the trade for Carter Williams and Thaddeus Young though. Plus we'd still have around 25-30 million in cap space this summer.

2015-2016 we could potentially have enough space for 1-2 max free agents depending on this summer.

And after that, Kobe is off the books.

The Lakers will at least compete for another title in the next 3-4 years.
              Last edited by 4Corners; 06-22-2014, 08:06 PM.

Comment

I hear cleveland might make the ultimate mistake, by drafting Jabari Parker over Andrew Wiggins. That would be a Huge Mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                  I hear cleveland might make the ultimate mistake, by drafting Jabari Parker over Andrew Wiggins. That would be a Huge Mistake.
                  I think Wiggins will be better in the long run, but Parker will be better right away.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    I think Wiggins will be better in the long run, but Parker will be better right away.
                    They aren't acting like they want LeBron back. At this rate. He will be in houston. Houston is preparing to get rid of Lin, Asik and I think Montejunas so they can keep Parsons and add james. and houston plans to give him a texas sized offer.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                      They aren't acting like they want LeBron back. At this rate. He will be in houston. Houston is preparing to get rid of Lin, Asik and I think Montejunas so they can keep Parsons and add james. and houston plans to give him a texas sized offer.
                      I'd bet my left nut that Lebron isn't leaving.....he's aware of his legacy, that's why he left Cleveland to win titles. However, he knows it'll hurt his legacy in the eyes of many if he just teams hops again to win a title. No one who's a Top 10 All time player like Lebron will be has team hopped a ton other than Wilt Chamberlain.

Lebron is going to leave MIA where he just went to 4 straight finals??? Nahhh man. Plus you think Lebron enjoys the idea of going to the WEST, where he'd have to win 3 tough as hell series just to get into the finals. The East is still going to suck for the next 2 years, other than Indiana if they can figure it out or Chicago if they land Melo. Even just adding a few role players here and there, Lebron and Bosh, along with an older Wade, can make it to the finals the next two years. Then after these next two years, Lebron will still be 31-32 and Miami will have the cap space in the world after Bosh and Wade are gone to sign some big names for Lebrons final 5 or so years.

If anything, I could see the big three taking less money to bring in some good role players these next couple years for them.

Comment

Working...
                      X