No announcement yet.

Now What team did the worst durring the NFL Draft

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
    No offense i didn't mean to say you were a casual just saying in general.
    Your right you need talent but also need coaching. How would Peyton look in a different system throwing the ball over 20 yards a game with limited dink and dunk plays. Or how his receivers are great blockers too, giving the receiver that the caught the ball within 5yards space to take it down the field.

Brees,Brady,Manning all are talented but no name receivers or not the system they play for makes everyone look better. I bet everything i got if you ask Peyton or Brady they would tell you its a team game everyone has to play there role for them to succeed.
    Well when it comes to good Coaching, Bruce Arians is the man and here is a bold prediction. Logan Thomas will become the Starting QB for the Arizona Cardinals and lead them to the playoffs via Wild card. The Whiners will miss the playoffs and their fans will try to complain to the commissioner to let them in the playoffs because the team that got the 6 seed had the same record as them and the 6 seed will be new orleans and what the whiner fans don't realize is that The saints hold the tiebreaker because they beat the whiners and back to Logan Thomas, he gets voted into the Pro Bowl. And Finally Seattle Repeats.

Those are my bold predictions.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Well Idk if we're a super bowl contender yet.....have to see if guys like Shazier, Tuitt, Bryant pan out or not. But Shazier and Tuitt unlike other rookies in past years can come in and start instantly. Bryant also gets time to learn, and hopefully last years Markus Wheaton takes that next step this year.

Our 3 backs on paper look great. Bell is that all purpose back, Blount is smash mouth, and Archer is a speed demon.

Our big problem last year was we couldn't stop the run. Woodley was a shell of his former self from 3-4 years ago. Foote was old, on his last legs. Woods and Hood were mediocre, and Keisel was old on his last legs.

All them are gone. We'll finally have Jarvis Jones full time, Timmons and Worilds still there, plus Shazier could be big time. He can cover in the pass game, has incredible speed. Plus Spence and Williams are there for depth. And out D line we still have Heyward who come into his own last season, and Tuitt is a big pick up in the draft. Had it not been for injuries last season, he could have very well been a Top 10 pick, and was a projected 1st round pick this year. He was a steal in the 2nd. Plus don't sleep on Daniel McCullers from Tennessee. Dude has big potential, is a massive body that can help at DE too.

And adding Mike Mitchell opposite to Troy is a big addition. Last couple years, Troy had an aging Ryan Clark, so Troy wasn't allowed to do what he did 4-5 years ago when Clark was young and prime, and was a bit restricted. Mitchell will free him up again, and Mitchell is pretty good himself.

If we get our D back in the Top 10 or potentially Top 5, we'll be in good shape. Plus with our weak schedule this year (we play the AFC and NFC South), we have a great shot at getting back into the playoffs for the first time since 2011-2012. If Tomlin goes 8-8 or worse this year, I'd replace him.
      You guys are a dark horse team. Pittsburgh will Win the division this year.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        You guys are a dark horse team. Pittsburgh will Win the division this year.
        I don't fear anyone in our division. Bengals are still the Bungles until proven otherwise, and Baltimore didn't really add anybody that great. Steve Smith is on his way out, isn't near what he was 4-5 years ago.

Here's how I feel our schedule plays out....early prediction...

BROWNS: Win
        At RAVENS: Loss
        At PANTHERS: Loss
        BUCS: Win
        At JAGS: Win
        At BROWNS: Win
        TEXANS: Win
        COLTS: Loss
        RAVENS: Win
        At JETS: Win
        At TITANS: Win
        SAINTS: Loss
        At BENGALS: Loss
        At FALCONS: Win
        CHIEFS: Loss
        BENGALS: Win

I'm being conservative, but I think 10-6 is realistic. We finished 6-2 last year, and were our own worst enemy. We gave away games against Baltimore, Miami, Oakland, etc. If Shazier and Tuitt are as good as advertised and translate, and if Wheaton or Bryant pan out, I think we could win another game or two. If they bust, we could fin ourlseves at 8-8 or 9-7.

Comment

I don't fear anyone in our division. Bengals are still the Bungles until proven otherwise, and Baltimore didn't really add anybody that great. Steve Smith is on his way out, isn't near what he was 4-5 years ago.

I'm being conservative, but I think 10-6 is realistic. We finished 6-2 last year, and were our own worst enemy. We gave away games against Baltimore, Miami, Oakland, etc. If Shazier and Tuitt are as good as advertised and translate, and if Wheaton or Bryant pan out, I think we could win another game or two. If they bust, we could fin ourlseves at 8-8 or 9-7.
          My projection for the steelers is 10-6. You Guys lose to Atlanta, New Orleans, Indy, Tampa, Carolina, and a game vs Cleveland.

Comment

Martavis Bryant could be the steal of the Draft.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              Martavis Bryant could be the steal of the Draft.
              Agreed. I don't know how he fell to us in the 4th. I thought someone would snatch him up late in the third or early 4th.

I like the speed we got this year. Shazier ran a 4.3, for a LB that's insanely rare. Archer is the 2nd fastest combine time in history, and Bryant is 6'4'' with 4.4 speed, which is again is rare.

Comment

Your Chargers didn't do too terrible man.

Verrett isn't big, but dude can play. His athletic ability is off the charts. He'll be solid. That OLB Attouchu or however you spell it is solid as well. Only thing I didn't like was when they picked Carrethers over Louis Nix III and Daquan Jones in the 5th I believe. I would have went with one of the other guys.

SD will be in playoff contention man. They won't win the division, Denver still too good with Manning, but a wild card spot. KC is overrated IMO. Started out great last year, faded big time own the stretch and were torched by Luck in the playoffs. We'll see how they bounce back this year.

They have a tough schedule though.

Denver 2x, Arizona, Seattle, San Fran, KC 2x, Baltimore, New England, etc.

I think they lose to Denver once, Seattle, San Fran, New England, Baltimore, KC once, and at Miami is a toss up for me.

Comment

Verrett isn't big, but dude can play. His athletic ability is off the charts. He'll be solid. That OLB Attouchu or however you spell it is solid as well. Only thing I didn't like was when they picked Carrethers over Louis Nix III and Daquan Jones in the 5th I believe. I would have went with one of the other guys.

SD will be in playoff contention man. They won't win the division, Denver still too good with Manning, but a wild card spot. KC is overrated IMO. Started out great last year, faded big time own the stretch and were torched by Luck in the playoffs. We'll see how they bounce back this year.

I think they lose to Denver once, Seattle, San Fran, New England, Baltimore, KC once, and at Miami is a toss up for me.
                  I think we will beat SF and New England, And Denver once. We will lose to Baltimore, Seattle, Denver, Arizona, St Louis, and one game to KC.

I say we get a Solid 10-6 season. We will be picking off Kapernick this year. He will lead the league in Interceptions because everyone knows who he will throw the ball to.

Comment

Nix was taken in round 3. We should have taken McCullers or Daquan Jones.

Comment

I think the Afc north? Will be one of the weaker divisions next year,, I can see a team winning it with a 9-7 8-8 type record, much like the NFC west a few years ago when Seahawks won it by going 7-9...

Bengals will lose some ground since coordinators left
                      Pitt is still a year or so away,, still rebuilding
                      Ravens still haven't recovered from losing reed and Ray Lewis, like Pitt they are about a year or so away
                      Cleveland,,, it's Cleveland, enough said

Comment

Working...
                      X