Now What team did the worst durring the NFL Draft

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2014Classic View Post
    Patriots by far.
    I really didn't think the picks were the worst in the draft, although i do think we need another TE, Brady has at least 4 good years tops and no elite weapons except Gronk (whose always hurt) and maybe Edelman.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
      I really didn't think the picks were the worst in the draft, although i do think we need another TE, Brady has at least 4 good years tops and no elite weapons except Gronk (whose always hurt) and maybe Edelman.
      I like when the patriots do bad and have horrible drafts. I hope Brady has another bad season just like his 2013-2014 season.

"Lets get this out of the way. If they make the correct call, which they did at first, and then they overturned it, this (10)-game playoff streak that Tom Brady has, it never happened," Woodson said. "Tom Brady owes me his house. I'm the reason why he's married to who he's married to. Everything. Because they overturned that call. Tom, come on now, fess up, it was a fumble. It's still a fumble."
      -Charles Woodson

I'm a Charger fan but I am not above quoting an Oakland Raider.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        I like when the patriots do bad and have horrible drafts. I hope Brady has another bad season just like his 2013-2014 season.

"Lets get this out of the way. If they make the correct call, which they did at first, and then they overturned it, this (10)-game playoff streak that Tom Brady has, it never happened," Woodson said. "Tom Brady owes me his house. I'm the reason why he's married to who he's married to. Everything. Because they overturned that call. Tom, come on now, fess up, it was a fumble. It's still a fumble."
        -Charles Woodson

I'm a Charger fan but I am not above quoting an Oakland Raider.
        Brady had a bad season? He had rookie receivers and Gronk who couldn't stay on the field. His #1 target was a 7round former QB turned wide receiver in Edelman. His rookie receivers then get injured all 3 of them. Yet he still threw for over 4000 yard and his TD's might be low but if you watch the game some of his receivers would get stopped near the 1 yard line so they just ran it in, or else he would have more TD's.

Get over it, Fumble or not it happened Brady had no control of what the ref called.

Your a Charger fan lol, well at least you guys finally had a bounce back year.

Woodhead my boy though, great to see him do well.

Comment

Brady had a bad season? He had rookie receivers and Gronk who couldn't stay on the field. His #1 target was a 7round former QB turned wide receiver in Edelman. His rookie receivers then get injured all 3 of them. Yet he still threw for over 4000 yard and his TD's might be low but if you watch the game some of his receivers would get stopped near the 1 yard line so they just ran it in, or else he would have more TD's.

Get over it, Fumble or not it happened Brady had no control of what the ref called.

Your a Charger fan lol, well at least you guys finally had a bounce back year.

Woodhead my boy though, great to see him do well.
          You know how I know Brady is done, Because A Good Tom Brady would have turned those Rookie Receivers into pro bowlers. A good Tom Brady makes his receivers better. He did not do that last year, so therefore he is on the decline. We did have a bounce back season. Keenan Allen was the best thing that Happened to the Chargers last year.

Comment

You know how I know Brady is done, Because A Good Tom Brady would have turned those Rookie Receivers into pro bowlers. A good Tom Brady makes his receivers better. He did not do that last year, so therefore he is on the decline. We did have a bounce back season. Keenan Allen was the best thing that Happened to the Chargers last year.
            Brady didnt play perfect but they dropped a lot of passes, people started calling Dobson, Dropson. But he improved as time went by and when Gronk came back look at Bradys numbers then, and during the final 5 games guess what genius both Dobson and Tompkins got injured and Gronk torn his acl. What can Brady do about that situation?

Keenan Allen is a stud wish Brady had some weapons like that are on the field.

Rodgers was the same when his weapons stared getting injured.

Let me ask you this if Brady was in had Peyton's team with those receivers and that O-line would be also putting record numbers?

Even Bradys O-line was overrated last year, they could only mange to give him time to throw short to intermediate routes. When was the last time Brady even had time for 5 step drop?

Man, do i miss hearing Brady to Moss.

Comment

In another thread you said Ali is the #1 all time, not just at HW. So I can confirm you can not be logical. Therefore I will leave you with this, Detroit Lions. they didn't address any of their needs. They made themselves stronger in some areas, but they needed to vamp up that defense. The Packers and Bears did well. The Vikings did meh. But Detroit will be 3rd best in that division yet again.

Comment

Brady didnt play perfect but they dropped a lot of passes, people started calling Dobson, Dropson. But he improved as time went by and when Gronk came back look at Bradys numbers then, and during the final 5 games guess what genius both Dobson and Tompkins got injured and Gronk torn his acl. What can Brady do about that situation?

Let me ask you this if Brady was in had Peyton's team with those receivers and that O-line would be also putting record numbers?

Even Bradys O-line was overrated last year, they could only mange to give him time to throw short to intermediate routes. When was the last time Brady even had time for 5 step drop?

If Peyton were a Patriot and Brady were A bronco, The patriots would be better because peyton makes his receivers better. You will notice how bad Eric Decker will look without Manning throwing to him. Vick will be good but Decker will look lost. The other Jets receivers will do better than decker. Peyton Manning would turn Kenbrell Tompkins and Aaron Dobson into Pro Bowl Receivers.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
                  In another thread you said Ali is the #1 all time, not just at HW. So I can confirm you can not be logical. Therefore I will leave you with this, Detroit Lions. they didn't address any of their needs. They made themselves stronger in some areas, but they needed to vamp up that defense. The Packers and Bears did well. The Vikings did meh. But Detroit will be 3rd best in that division yet again.
                  I know more about football than Boxing. Football is my favorite sport. I have been watching it for a long time and I am a long time Charger fan. Now My knowledge of Football far surpasses my knowledge of boxing. Detroit did fine and I never said they would get first place. But they could get a wild card. They were close but they had that late season collapse. I am probably Much more logical about football than you are. All I have left to say to you is

"Brush My Hair"
                  Last edited by Build That Wall; 05-13-2014, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Chargers gonna give Keenan Allen A Lucrative Contract once his rookie contract expires. Telesco won't be like AJ Smith where Smith let our good players leave. AJ Smith was Cheap.

Comment

If Peyton were a Patriot and Brady were A bronco, The patriots would be better because peyton makes his receivers better. You will notice how bad Eric Decker will look without Manning throwing to him. Vick will be good but Decker will look lost. The other Jets receivers will do better than decker. Peyton Manning would turn Kenbrell Tompkins and Aaron Dobson into Pro Bowl Receivers.
                      LMAO yes Payton would turn Players that are not on the field most of the time and drop passes no matter how perfect any QB throws it to PRO BOWL receivers do you think before you speak? Hey Einstein, If a QB thows the ball perfectly and a Receiver drops it there's nothing you could do.

Also Peytons game relies on yards after the catch meaning His receivers do most of the work not the other way around. If you saw the Patriots vs Broncos game Brady was ripping the ball in cold weather while Peyton throws short passes and expects the receiver to gain as much yards as possible.

If peyton throws a 5 yard pass and his recive rruns it for 10 more thats Peyton doing most of the work tho?

HERE'S A 78 TD PASS FROM PEYTON YOU COULD SEE HOW HE MAKES A RECEIVER BETTER....smh

Comment

Working...
                      X