No announcement yet.

Now What team did the worst durring the NFL Draft

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now What team did the worst durring the NFL Draft

I before was talking about teams who did well during the Draft. Now I want to know who did the worst.

In my Opinion, My San Diego Chargers did the worst. We needed a tall cornerback, not a tiny 5'9 CB.
    San Diego Chargers
    14.29%
    Miami Dolphins
    0.00%
    Philadelphia Eagles
    14.29%
    Buffalo Bills
    0.00%
    Dallas Cowboys
    0.00%
    Tennessee Titans
    0.00%
    New York Giants
    0.00%
    Kansas City Chiefs
    28.57%
    New England Cheatriots
    14.29%
    A Team Not Listed
    28.57%

The Dolphins and Eagles 1st round picks were players that were not even projected to go in round 2.

Comment

The draft is about filling needs with young guys. Dolphins filled all their holes. Their biggest weakness on D was their linebackers and we got one. Their biggest hole together was the Oline and we got two solid ones. Not to mention Landry is a stud wide out drawing comparisons to Hines Ward as he's not fast or tall but is reliable and tough as hell.

Sure they weren't from big name schools and most of our late picks were D-1 who got in trouble and went to D-2 schools but they all became team captains and led their teams to success. That's the kind of spirit we are going for. The chance to change.

Atkins was an all conference player. Turner didn't allow a sack all last season, and Tripp looks like they are hoping to find another Zach Thomas.

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
        The draft is about filling needs with young guys. Dolphins filled all their holes. Their biggest weakness on D was their linebackers and we got one. Their biggest hole together was the Oline and we got two solid ones. Not to mention Landry is a stud wide out drawing comparisons to Hines Ward as he's not fast or tall but is reliable and tough as hell.

Sure they weren't from big name schools and most of our late picks were D-1 who got in trouble and went to D-2 schools but they all became team captains and led their teams to success. That's the kind of spirit we are going for. The chance to change.

Atkins was an all conference player. Turner didn't allow a sack all last season, and Tripp looks like they are hoping to find another Zach Thomas.
        The Dolphins could have taken the UCLA Guard Xavier Sua Filo, or University of Virginia Tackle Morgan Moses. Two Football Players that are Much Better than Juwan James.

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post

Their Biggest Need was to replace Richie Incognito and Johnathan Martin.

Comment

The Bills gave up too much for sammy watkins.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              I before was talking about teams who did well during the Draft. Now I want to know who did the worst.

In my Opinion, My San Diego Chargers did the worst. We needed a tall cornerback, not a tiny 5'9 CB.
              Why people grade the draft is beyond me. How the fuk do you know how good or bad anyone did if the rookies haven't played a down of football yet?

LOL

Google past drafts and draft grades, it's almost always WRONG. The "experts" like McShay, Mayok and Kyper don't know ****.

I remember when Kyper said Jemarcus Russell was John Elway. McShay said Gabbert is the next Cam Newton and Mayok rated Mark Sanchez ahead of Mathew Stanford.

They don't know ****, the draft is nothing more than an educated guess. Come back in 3-4 years and then we can talk about the 2014 draft class.

Comment

Jason Verrett is a damn good Corner and a sure tackler, San Diego got a hell of a corner imo.

Comment

Originally posted by ciscofromoc View Post
                  Jason Verrett is a damn good Corner and a sure tackler, San Diego got a hell of a corner imo.
                  I wish I had your optimism. I assume my team is counting on Steve Williams to be healthy by the start of the season, Steve Williams I guess will be the edge corner, and Verrett will be the slot corner. 5'9 does not go well against the tall receivers in the AFC West like Dwayne Bowe or Demaryius Thomas.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    Why people grade the draft is beyond me. How the fuk do you know how good or bad anyone did if the rookies haven't played a down of football yet?

LOL

Google past drafts and draft grades, it's almost always WRONG. The "experts" like McShay, Mayok and Kyper don't know ****.

I remember when Kyper said Jemarcus Russell was John Elway. McShay said Gabbert is the next Cam Newton and Mayok rated Mark Sanchez ahead of Mathew Stanford.

They don't know ****, the draft is nothing more than an educated guess. Come back in 3-4 years and then we can talk about the 2014 draft class.

Gabbert and Cam Newton were drafted in the same draft.

By the way, you are right about those 3 draft analysts, they don't know $h1t.

Comment

Working...
                    X