Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asian guy gets his girl took, does nothing.. What would you have done?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    And you'd know this how? When is the last time I even made a prediction?

"You're a mod. You probably don't even get paid for it. LULZ!"

Shut up, misogynist.
    The last time you made a prediction? Wasn't that back when you were sucking Matthyse's cock?

I picked Garcia in that fight lol. Hope you didn't lose money.

Comment

• That blonde guy is an ugly cu*t anyway. And pulling dick moves like that won't win him any friends in life, ever.

I would honestly feel embarrassed to be in a situation like that if I was the blonde guy, that's without considering the fact that I would never show any interest in a girl who would drop her boyfriend like that.

Shameless behavior. People who act like that aren't worth bothering with.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        That probably has something to do with the fact that she feels guilty that her son turned out to be a lying and misogynistic ******.
        Righteous got KTFO again

Comment

• I guess most of you guys are in your 40s or prefer conversation of women to be non-existent as you have nothing on the subject besides butt-hurt feminist cuckold snore-a-graph claiming misogyny over basic conversation.

Believe it or not, women also converse vulgarly especially about sexual exploits with the opposite gender and how many guys they been with over spring break. They just got you guys on stupid, stuck in some bind.

When a chick is eye ****ing you and she paired up but basically saying come get me.. You take it. Especially if the other guy just has nothing to offer her.. It's just how nature works.
          Last edited by Shambrolic; 05-12-2014, 07:53 AM.

Comment

• Both those girls want and need the WSOL.....the White Snake of Love.

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
              Righteous got KTFO again
              Are you CJ Ross? You can't score a fight worth **** lol

I'm still throwing and bringer isn't defending himself. If its going to be stopped its going to be my W.
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-12-2014, 08:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                The last time you made a prediction? Wasn't that back when you were sucking Matthyse's cock?

I picked Garcia in that fight lol. Hope you didn't lose money.
                So boxing predictions = intelligence.

Riiight.

Comment

• i want pictures of that golden shlong, bro. i could use a good wank.

Comment

• This thread caused a lot of butt hurt in this section, even tempting a mod to make a thread dedicated to complaining about me???

I shared this video because it was funny as hell and was asking a situational question, basically WWYD?

I also just gave a small sentence on such instances happening that I've been apart of or have seen up at my university. Sorry, I'm not balding with belly fat and man boobs, and actually can be upfront with women and they respect my urges. It's really ashame how we all have different experiences but yet there is some feminist perception brewing in this thread when it had more to do with the guy getting his pride stomped on in humiliating fashion publicly.

Comment

• Originally posted by BetterCallSaul View Post
                      That blonde guy is an ugly cu*t anyway. And pulling dick moves like that won't win him any friends in life, ever.

I would honestly feel embarrassed to be in a situation like that if I was the blonde guy, that's without considering the fact that I would never show any interest in a girl who would drop her boyfriend like that.

Shameless behavior. People who act like that aren't worth bothering with.
                      i aint even gonna hate, play on playa LOL. but the asian chick who went along with it? really? the biiatch should be the one getting trashed not the blonde dude or the asian dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X