Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asian guy gets his girl took, does nothing.. What would you have done?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Asian guy gets his girl took, does nothing.. What would you have done?

I miss homecoming up at school already... Mr. Steal your girl. It really is a difference between men and what I like to call "bottom feeders".

Two positive things for this guy, it can be learning experience and now knows she wasn't for him.
    Last edited by Shambrolic; 05-19-2014, 11:04 AM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o

Comment

I'd batter the pair of them obviously.

Comment

Lol that was a very awkward and embarrassing situation to be in. Led has to borrow a gun from SBleeder and carry it around for the next time this happens to him.

Comment

Like Snoop says:

Personally I'd have confronted his ass about it, but people have gotten stabbed and shot over shit like that so it's a double edged sword.
          Last edited by DreamMerchant12; 05-09-2014, 06:07 PM.

Comment

yea...two white boys and a stupid b1tch would be dead at the end of the video

Comment

chinese dude looks like he was in the friend zone tho. like type of dude who pays for a girls night out yet cant close the deal and she the type to let dudes pay for her and not let them get any. that happens alot here in LA. lot of my co-workers are friendzoned with some hot girls who walk all over them. its quite sad

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                chinese dude looks like he was in the friend zone tho. like type of dude who pays for a girls night out yet cant close the deal and she the type to let dudes pay for her and not let them get any. that happens alot here in LA. lot of my co-workers are friendzoned with some hot girls who walk all over them. its quite sad
                Led just needs to work out and take up some combat sport. Those two skinny white dudes wouldn't have even messed with him if he had the 6' 3" 220lb -Righteous- there as his body guard.

Comment

I'm going to visit LA and bang mad chicks with Golden Johnson.

Comment

I saw this on another site too. It's obviously staged.

Comment

Working...
                    X