Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asian guy gets his girl took, does nothing.. What would you have done?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
    I have never hung out and had fun with a girl I didn't want to ****.
    Your poor mother...

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      Your poor mother...
      That's different, I have a duty towards my mother that puts her above most everything.

Besides, I still don't like hanging out with my mom. All she does is criticize me and complain about how I should do everything differently.

Comment

That's different, I have a duty towards my mother that puts her above most everything.

Besides, I still don't like hanging out with my mom. All she does is criticize me complain about how I should do everything differently.
        That probably has something to do with the fact that she feels guilty that her son turned out to be a lying and misogynistic ******.

Comment

• Should've kicked 'er in the ****!

Comment

That probably has something to do with the fact that she feels guilty that her son turned out to be a lying and misogynistic ******.
            Everybody keeps calling me a ******, yet i'm always right lol

I get more predictions right than the guys that are paying Bringer's paycheck at the boxing website he mods. Even if even gets a paycheck lol

what does that say about how smart you are?
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-11-2014, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• Alright Bringer, enough with the "misogynist" accusations. I also believe in equality but no need to act like Bill "The Butt-Eater" Maher. We're all men around these parts.

Comment

Everybody keeps calling me a ******, yet i'm always right lol

I get more predictions right than the guys that are paying Bringer's paycheck at the boxing website he mods. Even if even gets a paycheck lol

what does that say about how smart you are?
                And you'd know this how? When is the last time I even made a prediction?

"You're a mod. You probably don't even get paid for it. LULZ!"

Alright Bringer, enough with the "misogynist" accusations. I also believe in equality but no need to act like Bill "The Butt-Eater" Maher. We're all men around these parts.
                Shut up, misogynist.

Comment

And you'd know this how? When is the last time I even made a prediction?

"You're a mod. You probably don't even get paid for it. LULZ!"

Shut up, misogynist.
                  I'll admit to being a misogynist only if you admit that prime Roy rips prime Benn a new one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    I'll admit to being a misogynist only if you admit that prime Roy rips prime Benn a new one.
                    WTF do I care about Benn?

Comment

• man this ish can't be real....can it??

if it is homey probably offed himself like 5 min after

Comment

Working...
                      X