No announcement yet.

Official FIFA World Cup 2014: Build Up, Predictions and News

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Does anyone know where I can download the games since where I am at there is no cable nearby?

Comment

Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
        England have a solid chance of winning it.

Sterling, Milner, Rooney, Welbeck, and Johnson. England are popping.
        england will choke-up and lose on penalties by italy, argentina or DEUTSCHLAND

Comment

My predictions

Group A: Brazil walk it. 3 wins from 3, plenty of goals. Croatia beat Mexico in the final game to take second. Cameroon loses every game.

Group B: Spain draw with Holland and beat Chile and Australia to top the group. Chile beat Australia and then shock the Dutch in the final game to go through in 2nd. Australia lose every game.

Group C: Ivory Coast beat Japan and Greece to top the group. Win against Ivory Coast and draws with Japan and Greece will give the second place to Colombia. Japan wins against Greece and point against Colombia not enough to qualify. Greece bottom with just 1 point.

Group D: Wins against Costa Rica and England and a draw against Italy send Uruguay through. Italy beat Costs Rica and draw against England and Uruguay to go through. England get a point from their first game with the Italians, but then get hammered by Uruguay. A win over Costa Rica in the final game not enough to send them through.

Group E: France beat Ecuador and Honduras and draw with Switzerland to top the group. Switzerland beat Honduras and draw with Ecuador and France to finish second. Ecuador fall short with 2 draws and a defeat. Honduras bottom
          with just 1 point from a draw with Ecuador.

Group F: Argentina win 3 from 3. Bosnia beat Iran and Nigeria for second. Nigeria beat Iran in their first game but lose their next 2.

Group G: Germany look impressive, winning 3 from 3. Portugal lose their opener against Germany and then only draw the second game against the US. Needing a win in their final game Ronaldo gets a hat trick against the Ghanians to send Portugsl through to the next round. Ghana beat USA but then lose their next 2. USA bottom with just 1 point.

Group H: Belgium beat Algeria and Russia and draw with South Korea to finish top. South Korea beat Russia and then draw with Algeria and Belgium to qualify for knock out stages. Russia lose their first 2 matches but beat Algeria in their final game to salvage some
          pride.

Comment

Brazil vs Argentina in the final,Brazil wins. They say neymar is overrated that must be due to his performance on the club level because if you look at him with the national team he has been nothing less then spectacular. He had a rough go in the Olympics but he's learned since then. Still can't get over the fact that he is only 22 and he has this amount of pressure on him going into the World Cup. I've never seen and athlete have this much riding on his shoulders. I'm pulling for him cause we are about the same age and I couldn't imagine having a whole nation expecting you to bring them glory. He can do it plus oscar,Silvia,and hulk are some bad mofos

Comment

My predictions:

Group A: 1- Brasil, 2-Croacia
              Group B: 1- Chile, 2- Spain
              Group C: 1- Colombia, 2- C. Ivoire
              Group D: 1- Italy, 2- Uruguay
              Group E: 1- France, 2- Switzerland
              Group F: 1- Argentina, 2- Nigeria
              Group G: 1- Germany, 2- Portugal
              Group H: 1- Russia, 2-Belgium

Comment

Watch FIFA Live

The German side, based on our simulation, will defeat the host’s Brazil. This means there’s a war between Germany and Brazil. If you would like to check more details about our predictions and details of your favorite teams, check PureVPN blog for this.

Comment

Gonna laugh when Brazil get sent to hell today.

Comment

Lets go !!

Ras checking in, we had a great thread last world cup. I hope this one delivers too.

Comment

Working...
                    X