Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official FIFA World Cup 2014: Build Up, Predictions and News

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazil or Argentina. I can't wait until it starts though.

Comment

Originally posted by zapdos View Post
      Put 20 quid on it man, and show us the bet slip.
      I've changed my mind. I'm going to put 20 on Belgium at 22/1. If you put 20 on at Betfair you get 5 free bet for each of Brazils group games. Also you can cash out if/when Belgium make progression through the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        Sturridge and Sterling are top club talents who have done well this season but they haven't shown much on the int stage just yet. Not sure if they can in the high pressured situation of a world cup.

Hart, Shaw are so so, Cahill is good too but not the highest level of defender on the planet, he's a c/b class guy. Lallana, not sure what to make of him, hasn't been tested enough.

There's good talent here but it's not established, you need top, established names or once in a life time talent to win a world cup, England has neither.

In 02 and 06 we had established, top class players and still couldnt get the job done.
        Neither has Messi.

With drug testing for all players expect to see Spain, Italy and Germany flop big time.

Comment

Spain 7/1 is great value

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
            Spain 7/1 is great value
            Spain have no forwards.

Comment

Reus out

Comment

Spain all the way !,

Comment

England have a solid chance of winning it.

Sterling, Milner, Rooney, Welbeck, and Johnson. England are popping.

Comment

Argentina will be dangerous also with their attacking power with Messi, Aguero, Higuain, Lavezzi, Di Maria

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
                      Argentina will be dangerous also with their attacking power with Messi, Aguero, Higuain, Lavezzi, Di Maria
                      Agree but I think this generation lack of old warrior Argentinian spirit.

Comment

Working...
                      X