Official FIFA World Cup 2014: Build Up, Predictions and News

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not too confident with Brazil.

Comment

I always start rooting for Brazil... Then I adjust...

Comment

Originally posted by Luiz View Post
        I'm not too confident with Brazil.
        Brazil has always been my second national team after Mexico growing up bro. I just think everything around the team this year will be too much. Protests and all of that. Although I'm not there so I don't know. It might even boost their morale.

Comment

Originally posted by JRM View Post
          Brazil has always been my second national team after Mexico growing up bro. I just think everything around the team this year will be too much. Protests and all of that. Although I'm not there so I don't know. It might even boost their morale.
          Lots of institutions preparing strikes during World Cup. The team will feel a lot of pressure to win this WC in Brazil cuz we lost the first one. Idk maybe Scolari can use this pressure in our favour.

Comment

Brazil or Germany.

England to blow a 2-0 lead against Argentina and lose 3-0 on penalties.

Comment

Spain are going to surprise a lot of people, they are 7/1 to win the whole thing.

Comment

1W to begin.

12y ago...

Comment

I'm torn between Brazil and Argentina. It'll be hard to beat Brazil in front of their home fans, but I do think they are over reliant on Neymar. Argentina have 3 of the best players in the world in Messi, Aguero and Di Maria as well as some reliable, experienced players such as Mascherano and Zableta.

I reckon 3 of the semi finalists will be South American as Uruguay will do well too. Not sure if they can win it though.

England will go out in the 1st round.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    Messi has so under performed at the international level and to be compared with the likes of Pele, Maradonna, Ronaldo (Brazil) and Zidane, those 4 are the true upper echelons of football, you have to do well in the international game.

Don't get me wrong, Messi is supremely gifted and exquisitely skilled but in Barcelona, for much of his career, he has had the benefit of xavi and iniesta feeding him balls and now Neymar's been added to the roster. It's sad to see a great goal scorer like Neymar has been neutered; now nothing more than a ball boy for Messi.

CR on the other hand has played in inferior teams and dragged them all into championship finals, his run with Real Madrid is almost unmatched and what he has done this season is sheer greatness. Not to mention CR dragging Portugal, kicking and screaming, single handedly to the WC Finals.

CR > Messi....just a bit.
                    When has Cristiano Ronaldo played for an inferior team?

Comment

italy will win if they get rid of their old goalkeeper

Comment

Working...
                      X