No announcement yet.

Official FIFA World Cup 2014: Build Up, Predictions and News

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official FIFA World Cup 2014: Build Up, Predictions and News

Its been such a crazy year for League football (La Liga, EPL take a bow) that its easy to forget that this is a mutha****in world cup year

1 month of solid, undiluted, football.

Who are the favourites? The underdogs? Who will fail? How many poor Brazillians will die constructing the stadiums?

Post it all here!

I'm pulling for Argentina, they have been my favorite team since a kid. Last couple of World Cup they've been blown out by Germany, so hopefully they don't meet them in the playoffs.

Also supporting USA and Colombia since the wife and the inlaws are Colombian.

I say Germany wins it all

Comment

I remember till this day, sitting in a room in my house watch Spain vs Nigeria,

i said to someone, Spain are good, i like the way they play football.

Then i remember telling this to a boy around my area.

his reply....'i like spain, i go on holiday there, i hope they win' lol, i was under 10, and i was talking about the way they play football. His reason for liking them was holidays there.

Anyway, further more, i remember being a kid, watching Barcelona play on Eurosport, cause Eurosport used to have Spanish rights, i remember this Michael Reizeiger goal, it was class, and i couldnt believe it, cause he was a right back.

I also remember when Barcelona beat liverpool in Champions league, i must of been 11,

I remember it to this day, great goal,

and the Gold Shirt Kit they had on in the video, thats my first ever football jersey...not villa, not united, but the mighty Barcelona,

and when they signed Ronaldinho

Prime Ronaldinho was freaking beastly.

ANYWAY, BACK TO WORLD CUP.

im putting 5a on spain, im thinking they are 3rd favourites, after Brazil, Germany, maybe even Argentina,

Let me take this time to thank Eurosport for being the best free sports channel in the uk

Comment

Holland and Colombia are about to **** **** up.

Comment

Not big on soccer but cant avoid it here. Will root for 1 team from each continent:

England
          Japan
          Nigeria
          Mexico
          Colombia

But really will only sorta watch for social reasons.

Comment

As an American... it's Said watching these I Believe commercials.

Comment

I'd to see Argentina do it, Messi won't get the credit he deserves until he wins a World Cup

Comment

Viva colombia hijueputa!!

And if they get eliminated I will root for any hispanic team left.

Comment

Germany, Brazil, Belgium + a surprise at semis.

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
                    I'm pulling for Argentina, they have been my favorite team since a kid. Last couple of World Cup they've been blown out by Germany, so hopefully they don't meet them in the playoffs.

Also supporting USA and Colombia since the wife and the inlaws are Colombian.

I say Germany wins it all
                    I honestly don't know where to begin.

Comment

Working...
                    X