No announcement yet.

Brazilian Man...Gets Gang Raped By 20 Prisoners

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
    Please. These people don't care about the child that was killed.
    That's why they raped him. I seen a few prison documentaries, most prisoners do not like child molesters at all. I mean yeah, they probably wanted some booty but he made himself a prime target with his crime.

Comment

That's fucking disgusting. That has to be one of the worst stories I've ever read, from the crime itself to the retribution taken.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
        Please. These people don't care about the child that was killed.
        half the prisoners in there have children of their own so when a horrific crime like this happens it hits home for most of them

Comment

They should have just put a bullet in his head and got it over with.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            half the prisoners in there have children of their own so when a horrific crime like this happens it hits home for most of them
            Yea but its really all bs.

If they are so deeply concerned with children, what about the children whose parents they killed?
            What about the affect them being in prison has on their own children?

Its just pure barbaric sadistic violence with no redeeming factor.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
              Nor am I, but the schadenfreude you reference is exactly what made me question my stance. If I take even a minor amount of pleasure from this, aren't I just as bad as those I typically rally against?
              Not if you realise that it is barbaric. We're only human, but civilisation tends towards mitigating our baser instincts. If you could control a switch that would save him from that treatment you would use it and you would do so because that is the civilised thing to do. Whether you think it is poetic justice or not would not come into it.

I do think that this incident must be particularly horrific though, because there has been limited cheerleading for the sociopathic rapists who carried out the extrajudicial punishment. Normally you expect cackling and baying rather than disgust.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post

If they are so deeply concerned with children, what about the children whose parents they killed?

This......

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                  A bunch of murders and violent criminals were "upset with what he had done". And now add violent rape to their track record. What outstanding men.

We have a criminal system set up to punish criminals, not mob violence and rape against a man who hasnt even seen his day in court yet

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    A bunch of murders and violent criminals were "upset with what he had done". And now add violent rape to their track record. What outstanding men.

We have a criminal system set up to punish criminals, not mob violence and rape against a man who hasnt even seen his day in court yet
                    We should set up US Prisons like Russian prisons. I remember seeing a documentary on them.. they can't leave their cell at all without about 3-4 officers and a german shepherd. First they go back first to one door to get their hands cuffed, then they open that door to get through an even thicker door that's likely sound proof from the outside. It was practically solitary for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post

Excellently put.

Comment

Working...
                      X