• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
    I'm surprised this is one the Lounge's top threads for awhile
    Sex Sells.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      I did not at any point defend him. There are people in this thread who are defending rapists. I'm not one of them.
      You claimed the punishment handed down on him was wrong. Correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
        "Got what was coming for him"? (sic). The difference between you and the poster you mentioned is that you advocate rape in some situations, he doesn't advocate it at all.
        I don't advocate anything. I say there are consequences in this world and that's what happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          I don't advocate anything. I say there are consequences in this world and that's what happened.
          Saying he deserved to be raped sounds suspiciously like advocating rape.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
            Sex Sells.
            lol

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
              Who feels sorry for him?
              Some people here just dont believe prisoners should be dishing out their own brand of justice.
              Its not just paedos that get raped, its any prisoner who is weak. So we cant we cant start applauding gang rape in certain situations.

You condone some forms of rape then?

Great post.
              Some people will never get it. Im not condoning anything. not everything in this world needs to have a good or bad label put on it and be judged

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                Who feels sorry for him?
                Some people here just dont believe prisoners should be dishing out their own brand of justice.
                Its not just paedos that get raped, its any prisoner who is weak. So we cant we cant start applauding gang rape in certain situations.
                It seems that some of you people do.

The world isnt some warm fuzzy place where all dreams come true, there is a harsh reality out there.

Imagine if that guy killed and raped your son, im guessing that you would have a different opinion on the subject.

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                  Saying he deserved to be raped sounds suspiciously like advocating rape.
                  In your opinion what would be a fitting punishment for a man who raped and then killed a 1 year old innocent child?

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    You claimed the punishment handed down on him was wrong. Correct?
                    The prison sentence? Oh, you mean the gang-rape.

Yes, as a matter of fact I do. I don't believe in the use of punitive torture, I don't believe in the death penalty and I certainly don't believe in the judicial application of rape.

It's called civilisation. Once you shed some of your primitive notions about how serious sexual assault is OK if the victim of it like really deserves it or something then you can join us.

Comment

• Originally posted by One more round View Post
                      Some people will never get it. Im not condoning anything. not everything in this world needs to have a good or bad label put on it and be judged
                      Are you saying gang rape is not a "bad" thing nor should we judge violent gang rapists?
                      Last edited by Russian Crushin; 05-06-2014, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X