Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brazilian Man...Gets Gang Raped By 20 Prisoners

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he raped and killed the 1 year old baby what happened to him is really just half the punishment he really deserves

Comment

I can't say I agree with what happened to this guy but I don't really feel bad for him.

Comment

Street justice

Comment

Good lord...should have just given him the death sentence right away. This type of stuff should not be happening in the modern world.

And those 20 guys who did this are probably lowlife scum as well. I bet they were just using the guy's crimes as an excuse to commit a gang rape.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            he raped and killed the 1 year old baby what happened to him is really just half the punishment he really deserves
            thats only round 2 brah, more to come

Comment

Dude should of used the secret technique to escape the rape.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                Good lord...should have just given him the death sentence right away. This type of stuff should not be happening in the modern world.

And those 20 guys who did this are probably lowlife scum as well. I bet they were just using the guy's crimes as an excuse to commit a gang rape.
                They aint ever hurt no kid doe.

Comment

Serious mental illness...sticking your dick into a bloody butt cummed on by 20 other disease carrying filths?

Comment

I clenched my butthole just reading the details of this story.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                      They aint ever hurt no kid doe.
                      Please. These people don't care about the child that was killed.

Comment

Working...
                      X