No announcement yet.

Brazilian Man...Gets Gang Raped By 20 Prisoners

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    ...I honestly can't think of anything to say.

"ouch," and "dayum" came to mind.

Comment

He got what he deserved.

Comment

it's horrible , but this will hopefully send a clear message to anyone who tries to beat , rape & kill a defenseless baby...

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          "ouch," and "dayum" came to mind.
          My jaw literally hung agape when I read that bit. Much like this dude's colon was agape when the prisoners got done with him.

He got what he deserved.
          I honestly don't know if I feel that way about this or not. Normally I'm a staunch advocate against revenge but the grisly nature of his crime has me, for once, questioning that stance. On the other hand, the grisly nature of the assault has ruined my appetite.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            My jaw literally hung agape when I read that bit. Much like this dude's colon was agape when the prisoners got done with him.

I honestly don't know if I feel that way about this or not. Normally I'm a staunch advocate against revenge but the grisly nature of his crime has me, for once, questioning that stance. On the other hand, the grisly nature of the assault has ruined my appetite.
            We punish crimes by depriving the perpetrators of their freedom, not by using other criminals as agents of sexual assault. I won't lie, there's a degree of schadenfreude about this situation, but I'm not exactly going to be waving a banner for institutional rape.

Comment

Originally posted by gandhalf View Post
              it's horrible , but this will hopefully send a clear message to anyone who tries to beat , rape & kill a defenseless baby...
              not one they dont already know. the problem isnt scaring these people, they are sick and unless they receive help or get locked up they will eventually fall to their urges. the fact that he turned himself in shows he most likely understands what he did was wrong and i dont see how he couldnt know what other people would think about that ****.

he most likely suffered something similar already as a kid, thats the most common way of becoming a pedophile.

Comment

As much as he probably deserved that, one thing that bothers me is that in most jails we hear about on the news, why do the other inmates in jail only proceed to gang rape and/or beat the dog **** out of an inmate who was a pedophile or did something disgusting to that nature, while most of the others guys beating up on him were criminals themselves? Kinda hypocritical, don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  We punish crimes by depriving the perpetrators of their freedom, not by using other criminals as agents of sexual assault. I won't lie, there's a degree of schadenfreude about this situation, but I'm not exactly going to be waving a banner for institutional rape.
                  Nor am I, but the schadenfreude you reference is exactly what made me question my stance. If I take even a minor amount of pleasure from this, aren't I just as bad as those I typically rally against?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    are those stab wounds on his back?

we know what's wrong with his ass, lol! those are rape wounds.
                    They probably cut vags into his back and raped them too

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                      They probably cut vags into his back and raped them too
                      A stab wound in a guys back is a poor substitute for a vagina.

Remember...a vagina is grown, not the result of some fanciful carving.

Comment

Working...
                      X