Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fargo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best thing on TV. Glad Ted Danson made it out alive (for now).

Comment

I lol'd hard when Ed's girl was like "Ohhhhhhh (perfect midwest accent) Ed's thats just a flaying saucar." The accents on that show are so over the top but not far off, the yoder accent I call it.

Comment

That episode was once again outstanding. That UFO thing was so ****ing weird, yet fit perfectly. I don't know how they managed it.

I need this finale today.

Comment

That UFO was so unexpected and so awesome

My favourite TV show right now.

Comment

I had to stay away from this thread until I cold watch Monday's episode.

Season finale next week. So much for the Gerhardt family!

Comment

Lackluster finale to me, but I had already gotten my money's worth anyway + they damn near killed the whole cast last episode so wasn't a whole lot that could happen in this episode.

First season was great, second season was even better & I can't wait for the third season.

Comment

Yeah it wasn't a great episode, and the closing scene with him explaining how he'd made his own language was a strange way to end things. Maybe that was something to do with why the aliens had been appearing but if so I didn't get how. Milligan's story ending in the small office was a surprising choice as well, maybe trying to say something about how in the late 70s/early 80s the gangsters started being more like yuppies but just a guess.

Comment

I was hoping the Indian would meet Milligan and his man at the Gerhardt house.
                  The second to last episode could have been the season finale.

Comment

Someone made a new thread a bit back and I couldn't find it, apologies to who ever that was but I wanted to talk about the season premiere so I brought back this old thread.

Episode one was really good I thought. Started slow but went in several directions, setting up a great season. Looking forward to the next instalment!

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                      Someone made a new thread a bit back and I couldn't find it, apologies to who ever that was but I wanted to talk about the season premiere so I brought back this old thread.

Episode one was really good I thought. Started slow but went in several directions, setting up a great season. Looking forward to the next instalment!
                      No probs brah merge them if you want to or whatever
                      https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=742980

Comment

Working...
                      X