Fargo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fargo

The new series, not the movie.

Wondering if anyone seen it. What do you think?

I like Billy Bob Thornton's role so far.

Last edited by TBear; 04-17-2014, 03:39 PM.

Comment

I DVR'd it and watched it today...So far it is fan-****in-tastic. The accents are good. Martin Freeman and Billy Bob Thornton are great. The writing is very good.

It has that dark humor that I've always enjoyed...The movie Fargo is probably one of the 15 best movies made in the last 20 years.

Comment

I haven't seen the movie yet, but I heard it's an anthology like American Horror/True Detective

Comment

I don't get FX... damn

Comment

Don't know how many episodes there have been, but watched the first one last night. It was kind of weird, but I enjoyed it.

Comment

The series premiere was amazing. If you're a fan of dark comedy and twisted drama, then this series is for you.

Comment

Must be slippin in my old age, hadnt even heard of this one yet. Thanks for the info, about to put it on.

Comment

It's great, I'm definitely going to be tuning in to the rest.

Although, being Minnesotan, I can say the accents are incredibly exaggerated haha.

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
                    It's great, I'm definitely going to be tuning in to the rest.

Although, being Minnesotan, I can say the accents are incredibly exaggerated haha.
                    What about in the original movie? Were those also exaggerated?

Comment

Working...
                    X