Fargo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So glad I decided to watch this show.

Comment

My favorite show on TV right now. I was late to the party for season one, but I'm eagerly awaiting each new episode of this 2nd season (which I'm enjoying more than the 1st). No sop****re slump with Fargo like with True Detective.

Dependent on how the rest of these last 4 episodes go this is probably gonna be up there with my favorite seasons of the Sopranos & Breaking Bad as the best series **** I've watched.

Comment

Definitely one of the best shows on tv right now!

Comment

Yeah, it's a hell of a show. Both seasons have been great. Season 2 is distinctly different but awesome in its own way.

I think it doesn't get as much hype because it's a bit odd and goes over a lot of heads.

Comment

Another brilliant episode. Crazy how the standard in every episode of both seasons so far. It doesn't miss a beat.

Comment

IMO the best show on TV right now! Each episode has been better than the last thus far.

lol @ the "Undertaker".

Comment

Downloading, do I need to see season1 first?

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  IMO the best show on TV right now! Each episode has been better than the last thus far.

lol @ the "Undertaker".

All that buildup. Even gave him and his goons a Tarantino like entrance walking down the hallway to the room.

Mike and the Kitchen brother weren't having that shit.

Comment

Comment

Damnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!! Morality rate on that episode was like 85% I think.

Also kinda unlucky aliens indirectly helped take out 2 of the Gerhardt sons.

Comment

Working...
                      X