Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does race play a role in Athletic/Intellectual ability?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Continue1UP View Post
    Good thing I wear loose footing trousers to skate in.

I'm sure you can easily fit into the latest hippest pair of skinny jeans without hurting your meat.
    Oh you are so cool with your in line skates boy. You could wear an Armani suit or the most trendy clothing ever but you're skating in them son.

Good thing your phone is so small because it matches your cok and brain size. Little man.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Access to swimming pools and coaches costs money.
      That's also true. However as someone mentioned, bone density can play a part.

Like some Islanders such as Samoans are huge as ****. Or some slavic people are naturally strong.

Comment

Originally posted by Rights4Gays View Post
        Oh you are so cool with your in line skates boy. You could wear an Armani suit or the most trendy clothing ever but you're skating in them son.

Good thing your phone is so small because it matches your cok and brain size. Little man.

Sometimes I wish my penis was smaller; making women bleed and dick punching their vaginas doesn't last long when they say "no mas!"

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          of course it has a bearing on athletic ability/character. people are built differently, and there are certain builds and physical characteristics associated with certain races.

asians are, on the whole, shorter. europeans and africans are taller. inuits / alaska natives to extremely well in the cold.

italians are handsome, and we can all cook and sing. big d#cks, too.
          you know.

i won't speak on brainpower. i don't subscribe to this, but i've heard quite a few times that aborigines are not bright. it's almost surely got a lot to do with the evaluation, not the raw intellectual ability. i've never met any aborigines, and i'm not judging them by bringing this up.

ask a city boy to survive a walkabout, and tell me who is a dumb dumb.

i addressed the TS, stepped on zero toes, and big upped the italians along the way. my work here is done.
          That's all a lie, NE. Italians are known for having small uncircumcised d*cks just like the Brits.

Comment

Sometimes I wish my penis was smaller; making women bleed and dick punching their vaginas doesn't last long when they say "no mas!"
            Stop going skate disco to find under age girls then. They are tight for a reason, they young doe.

Comment

Stop going skate disco to find under age girls then. They are tight for a reason, they young doe.

LOL....... In your dreams!

I'm talking about grown women who moan and shout when you filled them up and push further into their stomach, making them feel like they are being beaten up.

Comment

LOL....... In your dreams!

I'm talking about grown women who moan and shout when you filled them up and push further into their stomach, making them feel like they are being beaten up.
                You are a child predator.

Show me a picture of what you packing big boy

Comment

You are a child predator.

Show me a picture of what you packing big boy

I'm sure you're hoping for a tuggers special, unfortunately I'm not that small.

Comment

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
                    That's all a lie, NE. Italians are known for having small uncircumcised d*cks just like the Brits.

i don't have the link, but we were in the top 10 of a survey of dick size by country that somebody posted in the lounge.

we are god's gift to singing, cooking, and wood laying.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Yes some areas produce genetically superior human, like the Kenyans and their long distance running

But in most cases it has to do with your circumstance. There's a reason pro hockey in the US is 95% white
                      Actually that's because pro hockey in the US is 65% Canadian and maybe 15% US.

Comment

Working...
                      X