Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does race play a role in Athletic/Intellectual ability?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=labaria;14128132]
    Originally posted by Rights4Gays View Post
    He was ****phobic

Shut up batty boy! Are you a maggot?
    Your Tosa is weak sauce. A Pitbull would kill it.

Reported.

Comment

That is ****phobic. I am sorry but I shall report you.

hi LED.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
        That is not a sound explaination on why African Americans are physically stronger/more athletic than most other races. If there is any merit in the theory it should test the relative athletic abilities of African Americans against West Coast Africans where the slaves originated from. Using the theory of slavery natural selection evolution to explain why Afro Americans out perform other races is clearly bogus as that have woven in it that they were of equal ability as other races to begin with.

Only 1 white man has run under 10 seconds for the 100m so there is clearly something genetic going on re athletic ability for sprint events.
        Maybe I'm not articulating it properly but they found African Americans to have a higher percentage of fast twitch muscle fibers than other races. I saw the documentary a long time ago and it sounded somewhat sound to me. Cba to look for it though.

Comment

[QUOTE=labaria;14128132]
          He was ****phobic

Shut up batty boy! Are you a maggot?

LOL........ Gotta love the comeback!

Comment

I have a bigger **** than the TS........

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
              That is not a sound explaination on why African Americans are physically stronger/more athletic than most other races. If there is any merit in the theory it should test the relative athletic abilities of African Americans against West Coast Africans where the slaves originated from. Using the theory of slavery natural selection evolution to explain why Afro Americans out perform other races is clearly bogus as that have woven in it that they were of equal ability as other races to begin with.

Only 1 white man has run under 10 seconds for the 100m so there is clearly something genetic going on re athletic ability for sprint events.
              That's only measuring one aspect of athletic ability though. All the great swimmers have been white.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                Maybe I'm not articulating it properly but they found African Americans to have a higher percentage of fast twitch muscle fibers than other races. I saw the documentary a long time ago and it sounded somewhat sound to me. Cba to look for it though.
                That is true. Michael Johnson did some research and it was a case of the strong being worth more in the slave trade. The weak did die on the ships.

Even forced sex between the fittest man and woman happened too.

Originally posted by Continue1UP View Post
                I have a bigger **** than the TS........
                You sport a 4 inch phone in your hand. Sorry but you said it felt nice there, which only means you're use to the smaller side of things.

You packing dat 4 incher.

Comment

That is true. Michael Johnson did some research and it was a case of the strong being worth more in the slave trade. The weak did die on the ships.

Even forced sex between the fittest man and woman happened too.

You sport a 4 inch phone in your hand. Sorry but you said it felt nice there, which only means you're use to the smaller side of things.

You packing dat 4 incher.

I like a normal sized phone because a phablet wouldn't fit in my front trouser pocket because of my extra package.

Comment

raaaaace war! race war!

sh#t is going down!

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                      I think you will find that you can interchange African Americans with West Coast Africans and get the same result re fast twitch muscles and it has to do with the gene pool rather than natural selection evolution through slavery.West Coast Africans/African americans will also have more dense bones and muscle than white guys which explains why white guys dominate swimming events. There are also other differences in the relative bone lengths in the legs and achiles heel attachments in both cases those of West Coast African origin have superior bodies for sprint events.

Comment

Working...
                      X