Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harold Lederman scores the lounge...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How the hell did i miss this thread holy **** lmfaaaoooo how can anybody deny anorak's sense of humor?

how?

holy ****. lol............

Comment

Originally Posted by Harold Lederman
      Okay Jim! Jim, I gotta tell ya... I just can't take my ****in' eyes off dis ******* Righteous. Jim, he's mixin' up dem ****in' shots real versatile-like, goin' upstairs wid some prime bull****, and downstairs wid some effortless ******ation. Jim, have you ever seen such accuracy? He's scorin' again and again with wid da biggest piece o' crap I've ever heard. Jim, I didn't know dat they even employed hot secretaries in Wendy's.

Jim, Sir Trigger's tryin' wid some physics philosophy for the special bus, but he just can't keep Righteous offa him. Jim, here's a ****in' conundrum for Sir Trigger: if Professor Schrodinger placed him in a box wid a ****in' quantum particle, wud they know without opening the box whether or not Sir Trigger was a chronic masturbator? Dat's right Jim, I just did some quantum physics humor right dere.

OKAY JIM! Jim, I gotta tell ya... dis bout's a real treat for any viewers who like ta see two ******s goin' at it. On the one hand you've got Ehrmantraut, telling people he meets random guys in bar toilets... on the other you've got PrettyBoy32 askin' everybody if he should remove his foreskin.

Jim, I read a thread on here the other day similar to that, it was asking if posters thought they should remove a useless lump of flesh that was attached to them. Jim, I gotta tell ya - I didn't even know PB32's foreskin had its own account.

But Jim, I gotta tell ya - I always score for effective aggression, and with Ehrmantraut telling us he meets complete strangers in public toilets - presumably sucking their ****s in exchange for these dodgy drugs they give him, maybe rohypnol - he's backin' da udda guy up.

This is such a creative thread. Using humor to judge ****ty threads while using a boxing concept lmfaoaoo Harold Lederman as judge lmfaaooooo

Comment

Okay Jim! Jim, I gotta tell ya... THE REED***8482;'s gotta change his fight plan, cos he's just not gonna win rounds dis way. He's not working, he's just standing there showing people photos of his floor renovations like he thinks there's someone in da world that gives a good ****.
        i ****ing lost it here

it totally explains reed's thread loooooooool

Comment

I like this thread. Keep em coming...

Comment

Kwality.

Comment

Julie Lederman say OK Boxing Scene!

Comment

Cheers guys, I try my best.

Comment

Loooooooooooooool

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    Cheers guys, I try my best.
                    Can you do one on Drenlou or whatever the **** his name is.

Ugh another huge clown.

Comment

Harold was pleased when I told him you enjoyed his scoring, so he agreed to read a couple more threads...

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                      Is God the greatest mathematician/scientist ever? According to math and science, natural science and geometry, and that the Earth, according to science, is only so populated and lively because of its position in our solar system and if "god" did create "us" wouldn't he of had to known all these calculations himself? What if he created an Eden on Jupiter and its still there today only ravished by the planet's atmosphere and ended up trying Earth to put us on?????

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                      Cheap Friends Who Always Screw You. Cheap Friends, we all got them. I basically cut them out if they are extremely cheap to the point where its like you always end up paying for them when you guys party or chill. I don't mind covering a good friend if they are having a bad month with their finances or whatever serious legit reason, but not those cheap guys who just are always cheap as hell and try to get everyone else to pay for them.

I actually have cut off close friends completely and never talked to them again if they dont improve their shady behavior.

I actually confronted him directly about it saying that he basically owes me a bunch of free nights of partying since I got him so many times, he always replies with: "Oh I got you fo sho brah!" but of course he goes back to his old same shady ways.

So now I basically lie to him and tell him that I'm getting laid off so if I come thru then he has to pay for everything lol. I know its F'd up but it sucks that you gotta handle a cheap shady friend like that.

So I keep telling him now that my credit cards are maxed out lol. So he actually ended up buying me drinks last time we partied.

Originally posted by Harold Lederman
                      OKAY JIM! Jim, I gotta tell ya... dis kid SlySlickSmooth's a real tricky customer, and one for da purists at home. He's talkin' about God, and math, and Jupiter, and even he doesn't know what da fuck he's really sayin'. Jim, I don't know if God exists or not, but you gotta come to the conclusion that if he does exist, he sure spends a lot of his time creating complete fuckin' ******s.

But Jim, I gotta tell ya... Dis kid TheGR8TESTOAT could be a real world-class contender. Look at the way he starts off the round strong, telling the crowd that "we all" have cheap friends that take advantage of us, as if ta shift all the shame he's feelin'. Then he talks about this friend o'his "maxing out" his credit card and tellin' him lies just so he won't spend any more of his money. And this is him being assertive and putting his foot down. Jim, I'd hate to see this guy if he was being soft and taking it easy on his friend... he'd probably just drop his pants, let this friend o'his buttfuck him for ten hours straight and then say "have a go on my mom, too... it's on the house." In fact, for all we know, he may actually do that.

Jim, I like both of these guys and what they're doing, but you gotta give the rounds to the most effective aggressor - YOU JUST GOTTA! 59-55, five rounds ta one, TheGR8TESTOAT - JIM!!!
                      Last edited by ; 03-28-2014, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X