Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harold Lederman scores the lounge...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep it up, Red, maybe it'll be third time rucky.

Comment

I wasn't sure whether to log the first one of these in the bullshit thread, or just see what Harold made of it:

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
      So there's this new secretary at work and she's ****ing gorgeous, and the worst thing is, she's flirty with everybody. So literally everybody gets a go at it.

She;s only been here a week now and i'm literally not friends anymore with any of the guys at work, we're all at each other's throats and we all hate each other cuz it's like we're competing for her attention

btw I think she likes me the most and i'm pretty close to hitting that, even though she says she has a boyfriend. I already got her number and asked her out to lunch, which she said yes.

Hopefully i'm not just paying for her lunch lol, I gotta go at it hard.
      Originally posted by Sir Trigger View Post
      If I time traveled into the future and kill myself.... Is that murder or suicide?

Originally posted by Harold Lederman
      Okay Jim! Jim, I gotta tell ya... I just can't take my fuckin' eyes off dis asshole Righteous. Jim, he's mixin' up dem fuckin' shots real versatile-like, goin' upstairs wid some prime bullshit, and downstairs wid some effortless ******ation. Jim, have you ever seen such accuracy? He's scorin' again and again with wid da biggest piece o' crap I've ever heard. Jim, I didn't know dat they even employed hot secretaries in Wendy's.

Jim, Sir Trigger's tryin' wid some physics philosophy for the special bus, but he just can't keep Righteous offa him. Jim, here's a fuckin' conundrum for Sir Trigger: if Professor Schrodinger placed him in a box wid a fuckin' quantum particle, wud they know without opening the box whether or not Sir Trigger was a chronic masturbator? Dat's right Jim, I just did some quantum physics humor right dere.

30-27, three rounds ta nuthin, Righteous....................... JIM!

Comment

Originally posted by Harold Lederman View Post
        there's no one out there harder-hitting than a guy who makes a thread sayin' "do you think there's an after life... it doesn't matter if you're an atheist". Jim, I'm lookin' fer this kid to ask vegetarians if they enjoy meat, and people who are celibate if they enjoy a good ****...

Epic.

Comment

Jim, Sir Trigger's tryin' wid some physics philosophy for the special bus, but he just can't keep Righteous offa him. Jim, here's a ****in' conundrum for Sir Trigger: if Professor Schrodinger placed him in a box wid a ****in' quantum particle, wud they know without opening the box whether or not Sir Trigger was a chronic masturbator?

Comment

Harold sucks, he's not gonna make it to six pages.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              I wasn't sure whether to log the first one of these in the bullshit thread, or just see what Harold made of it:
              It's funny cuz it's impossible to not hear harold lederman's voice when I read it

and it's like ****.. I can't believe harold lederman is saying that about me.

still winning though

Comment

Trigger happy has some gold for Harold to use.

Comment

It's been a while since Harold's cast his eye over the lounge, ain't it? I gave him a couple of threads to take a look at today:

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  I'm not even sure what it was. I was in the pub all day and met a random guy in the toilets and bought what was apparently LSD.

Went to a house and had it with a friend. Me and my friend thought we were in a taxi and were dropping people off at destinations, when in reality we were sat in someone's house LMFAO. After that I honestly felt like I was freefalling for what seemed an eternity.

I would not recommend it that's for sure.

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  Would you recommend circumision?

Thinking bout gettin the snip, anyone had it done in there 20's?
                  How did it go?
                  Originally posted by Harold Lederman
                  OKAY JIM! Jim, I gotta tell ya... dis bout's a real treat for any viewers who like ta see two faggots goin' at it. On the one hand you've got Ehrmantraut, telling people he meets random guys in bar toilets... on the other you've got PrettyBoy32 askin' everybody if he should remove his foreskin.

Jim, I read a thread on here the other day similar to that, it was asking if posters thought they should remove a useless lump of flesh that was attached to them. Jim, I gotta tell ya - I didn't even know PB32's foreskin had its own account.

But Jim, I gotta tell ya - I always score for effective aggression, and with Ehrmantraut telling us he meets complete strangers in public toilets - presumably sucking their cocks in exchange for these dodgy drugs they give him, maybe rohypnol - he's backin' da udda guy up.

Four rounds ta two, 58-56, Ehrmantraut. JIM!

Comment

If it's going to take me sucking your dick for you to do an evening with Ross Kemp... well I better get on my knees.

Comment

Nice to see this bit hasn't been forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X