Harold Lederman scores the lounge...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    That was over 6 months ago, pathetic.

And get off Bringer's dick already, if you need a friend just ask him.
    Reed (sorry, THE Reed) you're such a grouch these days.

Comment

Yeah, I am today.

And, don't forget the ™, Faggot.

Comment

Comment

While the material is definitely dated, the addition of the tattooed stick insect bit really made that pwn work. Putting a fresh spin on some old pwn - I can respect that.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            Yeah, I am today.

And, don't forget the ™, Faggot.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
              While the material is definitely dated, the addition of the tattooed stick insect bit really made that pwn work. Putting a fresh spin on some old pwn - I can respect that.

well, I did say Harold was given archive posts to work with here, and these are genuine emails I get from him on the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                hunter is furious.

small men cannot comprehend the fury of this guy

his d#ck isn't big, but it's fierce.

Comment

A couple of new ones for Harold to cast his eyes over...

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                  Do you believe in life after death? I don't care if you are religious or atheist, do you believe there's something more after we'll die?
                  Originally posted by led View Post
                  If science may discover solutions to slow or suspend the aging process, how old do you want to die or do you want to live forever?

Originally posted by Harold Lederman
                  Okay Jim! Jim, I gotta tell ya... this is like one o' dose real old school fights ya used ta see, back in da 40s or 50s. I'm thinking da likes of Graziano... even Marciano himself would tip his hat ta all da action goin' on in dat ring right now.

Jim, talkin' o' throwbacks, Led's a throwback ta da old days of Sugar Ray Robinson, when fighters were a lot more active. Jim, in 1946 alone Robinson fought 16 times... and dat kinda reminds me of Led. It seems only last week da guy was posting sumthin' completely fucking ******ed, and we thought he might need a rest... but here is, just a few days later, posting something so fuckin' stupid even the downy kids on the special bus would shake their little mongy faces at it.

But Jim, judges tend ta score for power shots dese days, and there's no one out there harder-hitting than a guy who makes a thread sayin' "do you think there's an after life... it doesn't matter if you're an atheist". Jim, I'm lookin' fer this kid to ask vegetarians if they enjoy meat, and people who are celibate if they enjoy a good fuck... Jim, ya just can't buy ******ation as good as that dese days.

58-56, four rounds ta two, Szef99......... JIM!!!!
                  Last edited by ; 10-30-2013, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Harold Lederman View Post
                    Jim, I'm lookin' fer this kid to ask vegetarians if they enjoy meat, and people who are celibate if they enjoy a good ****... Jim, ya just can't buy ******ation as good as that dese days.

Comment

Mother****er, I never won in his scorecard.

I don't wanna pull the race card here, but it seem so obvious.

Comment

Working...
                      X