No announcement yet.

I went to high school with this hood gangsta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    The thing is, that some people are at a definite disadvantage straight off the bat.

I'm not making excuses. Just being a realist.
    I completely agree, I'm just saying that no black people alive today were taken against their will. I'm just being pedantic and I mean nothing by it. Black people in America definitely have it harder

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
      I completely agree, I'm just saying that no black people alive today were taken against their will. I'm just being pedantic and I mean nothing by it. Black people in America definitely have it harder

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
        Don't talk to me about ignorance.

Many Black people in New Orleans are living in projects. Government funded homes and many of them are too poor to even eat, let alone afford college, and Katrina left New Orleans absolutely devastated.

The Vast Majority of the poverty stricken African American population didn't ask to be here. They were stolen from their homes and forced to live here.
        seriously......

Comment

Originally posted by Last Tribe View Post
          The **** you know bout hood life? If you ain't hood don't speak on it. You ain't got a god damn thing to say of what you know.
          Fcuk hood life, And fcuk you

Comment

The thing is, that some people are at a definite disadvantage straight off the bat.

I'm not making excuses. Just being a realist.
            Yeah happens all over the world???? and what????

White kids born in trailer parks in the us with meth head parents are in the same boat.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
              Yeah happens all over the world???? and what????

White kids born in trailer parks in the us with meth head parents are in the same boat.
              Where in my post did I say only black Americans were the only ones who had it rough?

Comment

Trash like that should be exterminated.

Comment

Originally posted by Last Tribe View Post
                  Don't talk **** on true hood ***** if you don't know english either.

Periods go inside quotation marks if it is at the end of the sentence.

P.S. I don't see you on an international television program. You ain't got **** on him mothafuker. Best believe my ***** got paid cake to be on that show.
                  What complete and utter bollocks are you going on about?

If you consider your 'hood gangsta' ex-mate to be bigtime, then i wish you nothing but luck on your future endevours to aspire to be like this man.

I don't care how many cakes he got paid to appear on an international show as you put it. You also get paid to appear on the Jeremy Kyle show, or your Jerry Springer's but i don't think anybody will be bragging about their TV appearance there.

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
                    What complete and utter bollocks are you going on about?

If you consider your 'hood gangsta' ex-mate to be bigtime, then i wish you nothing but luck on your future endevours to aspire to be like this man.

I don't care how many cakes he got paid to appear on an international show as you put it. You also get paid to appear on the Jeremy Kyle show, or your Jerry Springer's but i don't think anybody will be bragging about their TV appearance there.

Comment

Where in my post did I say only black Americans were the only ones who had it rough?
                      You didn't, but reading your post, then reading Rorys reply to you, it comes across like that, if you didn't mean it like that then I apologize for jumping the gun.

Just fed up with left wing bleeding hearts trying to make excuses for these scumbags.

Comment

Working...
                      X