No announcement yet.

I went to high school with this hood gangsta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Last Tribe View Post
    The **** you know bout hood life? If you ain't hood don't speak on it. You ain't got a god damn thing to say of what you know.

Yeah, it's not that you can't handle the obvious criticisms or anything. Besides, you're all doing such a great job on your own. And if you're not, it's certainly someone else's fault, right?

You can't cry racism because this has nothing to do with race. It's a go-nowhere culture and there's nothing anyone can do to change it except those in it.

Comment

WTF is this stupid ****? Ya herr me? It's the way you present yourself is why you can't get a job. Who's going to hire a dumb mf'er that's tatted up, pants around his ankles, no education, and says "ya herr me?" after every sentence? LMAO at "made it bigtime".

Comment

It is funny that people like that actually exist

Comment

a herrrr ya

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            It is funny that people like that actually exist
            reported...........

Comment

At one point thought this was a comedy skit. This guy couldn't be for real.

Comment

I'd wish hurt upon him If I didn't feel sorry for him.

Comment

what a Tard

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                    Well what would you do if you lived in New Orleans. Your home got destroyed by katrina, you have a criminal record and you and your family have no money.

They don't really have a lot of options.
                    Really? No options in the United States of fcking America? Fck my life, ignorant dudes like you need to be deported and let an immigrant who wants to change his life in

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                      WTF is this stupid ****? Ya herr me? It's the way you present yourself is why you can't get a job. Who's going to hire a dumb mf'er that's tatted up, pants around his ankles, no education, and says "ya herr me?" after every sentence? LMAO at "made it bigtime".
                      No he's not going to get a job because of his criminal record and background.

Much less a career with a degree

There's little to no hope of getting a job that will pay them what they need to survive.
                      Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-06-2013, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X