No announcement yet.

I went to high school with this hood gangsta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sun Diego View Post
    Really? No options in the United States of fcking America? Fck my life, ignorant dudes like you need to be deported and let an immigrant who wants to change his life in
    Don't talk to me about ignorance.

Many Black people in New Orleans are living in projects. Government funded homes and many of them are too poor to even eat, let alone afford college, and Katrina left New Orleans absolutely devastated.

The Vast Majority of the poverty stricken African American population didn't ask to be here. They were stolen from their homes and forced to live here.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post

Many Black people in New Orleans are living in projects. Government funded homes and many of them are too poor to even eat, let alone afford college, and Katrina left New Orleans absolutely devastated.

The Vast Majority of the poverty stricken African American population didn't ask to be here. They were stolen from their homes and forced to live here.
      Wow i don't know weather to laugh or cringe.

Comment

Why hire someone who is going to show up on time maybe once a week? Why hire someone who will more than likely call off within the first month? Why hire someone who doesn't even have acceptable social skills, much less job skills?

Why?

So that person can quit in two weeks after finding out what work is?

Nah, I'll pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun Diego View Post
          Wow i don't know weather to laugh or cringe.
          How many people do you know lost everything in Katrina?

I know a lot.

**** only gets real when it happens to you or somebody you know.

Comment

African immigrants come here with less than what homegrown folks in New Orleans have. They do really pretty well, actually. They have a culture that focuses on school, family and delayed gratification, just like east Asians, south Asians and Jews. Those cultures are optimized for the modern era and economy. It's not just american blacks who have issues with their culture being lousy for the modern age. Tons of redneck whites and more and more suburban whites are falling into it too.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
              WTF is this stupid ****? Ya herr me? It's the way you present yourself is why you can't get a job. Who's going to hire a dumb mf'er that's tatted up, pants around his ankles, no education, and says "ya herr me?" after every sentence? LMAO at "made it bigtime".
              Don't talk **** on true hood ***** if you don't know english either.

Periods go inside quotation marks if it is at the end of the sentence.

P.S. I don't see you on an international television program. You ain't got **** on him mothafuker. Best believe my ***** got paid cake to be on that show.

Comment

I'm not trying to make any point here, I just feel I should say that they were born in the USA just like the rest of the country.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                  I'm not trying to make any point here, I just feel I should say that they were born in the USA just like the rest of the country.
                  The thing is, that some people are at a definite disadvantage straight off the bat.

I'm not making excuses. Just being a realist.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                    Why hire someone who is going to show up on time maybe once a week? Why hire someone who will more than likely call off within the first month? Why hire someone who doesn't even have acceptable social skills, much less job skills?

Why?

So that person can quit in two weeks after finding out what work is?

Nah, I'll pass.
                    ngga, u fckin ded. you herr me?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X