No announcement yet.

I went to high school with this hood gangsta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    Yeah, but it only had a quarter of a tank of gas in it, Pea. You can't possibly imagine how difficult that is on any human being.
    And it was red, not black as he preffered. Imagine the hell that poor guy went through

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
      And it was red, not black as he preffered. Imagine the hell that poor guy went through
      Finally! Someone who understands!

Get off your ****ing high horse, Pea. This man suffered a great deal in his life and it's unbecoming of you to sit in judgment of him.

Comment

I wish all gang members could be met in a canyon or dessert at one time and fight to see whos the baddest. Then once they've killed themselves off leaving the baddest gang... We drop an oxygen bomb on the living remaining!

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
          Finally! Someone who understands!

Get off your ****ing high horse, Pea. This man suffered a great deal in his life and it's unbecoming of you to sit in judgment of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
            You didn't, but reading your post, then reading Rorys reply to you, it comes across like that, if you didn't mean it like that then I apologize for jumping the gun.

Just fed up with left wing bleeding hearts trying to make excuses for these scumbags.
            Yeah it's more socio-economic than racial (although there are racial elements)

Comment

Originally posted by Last Tribe View Post
              Don't talk **** on true hood ***** if you don't know english either.

Periods go inside quotation marks if it is at the end of the sentence.

P.S. I don't see you on an international television program. You ain't got **** on him mothafuker. Best believe my ***** got paid cake to be on that show.
              Lol...I'm sorry I left the period outside of the quotation marks. Yeah, I'm pretty he only got a Twinkie to be on that show. WTF they gonna pay him for? You can grab any ignorant MFer in the hood and interview him for free.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                I just can't stand when people judge other people without having any understanding of their situation.

You see animals, but I see men who've been turned into animals by the world around them. It's not just people in New Orleans, It's the whole world.

I know what it feels like to have nothing. I know what it feels like to starve. I know what it feels like to have no hope and no opportunities. To look at your life, past and future and see nothing but an abyss.

You can't judge a man who has nothing. What would you do in his shoes?
                I've been there. I stayed my ass in school. Kept my head on straight when everyone around me was doing wrong. I'm no better than anyone else. I just don't feel too bad for those that make nothing but excuses when there are plenty that make it out just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Last Tribe View Post
                  We are the only ones who have it rough. Hood culture is not ours but is imposed on us by the white potentates.

Whites should not complain about hood life when they force us into it by keeping us out of their neighborhoods, schools, and churches. I gaurantee you if a young black male was given the same priveleges as a white male, he would do just as well if not better.

Whites won't pay us our reperations and expect us to recover from the damage done to us by slavery without it.

Whites stole the hurricane katrina money, 80% of it went into white hands.

Mexicans are killing us off in LA but the media does not report it. Gangbangers have a policy of eliminating black gangs from the hood to make way for more latinos. Black gangs should not be targeted unfairly because of their skin color. This is racial genocide going on in LA.

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jan...mpton-20130126

We blacks are fighting a war on ALL fronts. We have to be tough to survive, we have to be hood *****'s.
                  Fuck off, idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun Diego View Post
                    Really? No options in the United States of fcking America? Fck my life, ignorant dudes like you need to be deported and let an immigrant who wants to change his life in

excellent post my friend........

Comment

[IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/1/H/x/R/1HxRO/1381162217155.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                      X