Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes.

Thanking a mythical being in the sky for there success is pretty damn stupid.

Comment

That's life

Comment

don't address your motivation, because it is stupid according to the TS.

i love ardent atheists. i really do. they're about as confused a group of confident people as you'll come across.

"you can't believe what you want to believe."

"no, you can't believe what you want to believe. idiot."
        Last edited by New England; 07-11-2013, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
          Yes.

Thanking a mythical being in the sky for there success is pretty damn stupid.

calling somebody stupid and spelling "their" wrong in the process is humorous.

easy breakdown

their = ownership. their ignorance.

they're = they are. they are ignorant. they're ignorant.

there = location. you see ignorance over there.

Comment

They are entitled too thank who ever they want although Guerrero did annoy me a small bit post fight with his praise but maybe that was because he gave no credit too Maywether for beating him easily

Comment

I hate religion and I hate most religious fanatics especially Guerrero.. His bs was so annoying.

Comment

As a believer, I find it ridiculous when people thank God for home runs, victories, etc....but....I have no problem with thanking him for health/lack of serious injury(neither guy was seriously hurt), blessings/victories in life, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
                  As a believer, I find it ridiculous when people thank God for home runs, victories, etc....but....I have no problem with thanking him for health/lack of serious injury(neither guy was seriously hurt), blessings/victories in life, etc.
                  How about blaming him for disease, getting a serious injury and failures in life, etc.?

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    In their minds God is responsible for everything, including their training camps, trainers, sparring partners etc.

And that goes for people who recover from serious illness. They believe God is behind the doctors and scientists who work and develop cures. They think God is seen through the good that people do.

Its called faith.
                    Its plain ignorant to call religious people stupid and idiots when you yourself dont understand how religious faith works.

I dont share their faith, but i wouldnt throw stones if i lived in a glass house.
                    I agree with you here. I go to church and I believe in God. I wouldn't just pray if I was sick. I would pray and go to the doctor because he is a doctor for a reason. I don't judge atheist, gay, or anyone else that sin. We all sin.

Comment

Condescending blowhards can righteously fack off.

Comment

Working...
                      X