Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here it is, folks... the "LOUNGE BULL**** OF THE WEEK" thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe I only just found this thread and I could literally fill it up with elroy1 but I'll start off with this one:

"I consider myself an expert on boxing analysis, yes!

I boxed some myself. And I trained some myself. And I still keep in pretty good nic.

The main difference between me and the average idiotic poster on a boxing forum is that I have a very critical skillset combined with the courage to view the world how it really is and not how I want it to be.

I have studied boxing and boxers since years! This is what I do for a past-time interest. And I'm very good at it.

But none of that^^^^ is important. Because the claims I am making are so BASIC!

There is nothing in the arsenal of Holmes or Ali that really poses any serious threat to Wladimir whatsoever! For any reasonable person, it's a no-brainer!

You can SEE clearly and immediately that these guys stand next to no chances.

Your comments betray your agenda old man!

It's EXACTLY this sort of hypnotism from authoritarian sources like yourself that polarises young simpletons like OneRound and LAcedUp etc to this very day, young men with no brains and no metal to think for themselves and simply LOOK at it for what it is!

Your failing Ray! Your degeneration into the grumpy old man figure here is a proof of you deep down knowing that your on the back foot mate.

OTNBaggery is already dead! The 150 years where ppl thought every era was worse than the one they grew up with is over, where skills were eroding the whole time, where boxing was dying continually.

Today is a turning point in the history of boxing. The time when it really became of age and the fans woke up and realised the image of professionalism that the sport now upholds itself.

The punch bags had their day.

Now it's the technical fighters turn!"

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Just the fact that this 4'11 cum stain tells us he had a game of basketball is enough to make me cry BS.

But then you get into the details of it and find out that - despite being 130lbs overweight - the entire world trembles in fear of the new Charles Bronson.

I bet the guy only got in his car and drove away because he thought -MAKAVELLI- was gonna try and suck his cock.
      5'6 and under filipino league. Quite common in socal. They rent elementary school gyms over weekends.

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
        I was 15 she was 22 ( she was a friend of the girl that was throwing the party sister ) it all started with spin the bottle ( my greatest spin ever may I say ) at a corny ass house party down the block from my house, Bell Biv Devoe was playing on the radio ( Poison ) I spun it pointed at her so me and all her 200lbs. of sweaty love went up the stairs to the bathroom and I became a man

her name was Kayla by the way
        Who'd have ever thought that our very own Jose would appear in this thread?

What I like here - in a story about how a 22-year-old decided to sleep with a 15-year-old BETA who stank of beans - is the little extra details that scream either "bullshit" or "faggot".

I mean, "Bell Biv Devoe was playing on the radio"... wtf? Were you wearing a dress and sticking dildo up your ass while this was going on, you raving queer?

What happened to all the tequila that was in the bottle when it was spun? How did this 200lbs (anorexic for a Yank) girl sit on his face without crushing it? Who had the tin of beans while all this was going on? Did she do it in return for a Green Card?

There's so many unanswered questions that it qualifies for this week's "bullshit of the week".

Comment

Who'd have ever thought that our very own Jose would appear in this thread?

What I like here - in a story about how a 22-year-old decided to sleep with a 15-year-old BETA who stank of beans - is the little extra details that scream either "bullshit" or "faggot".

I mean, "Bell Biv Devoe was playing on the radio"... wtf? Were you wearing a dress and sticking dildo up your ass while this was going on, you raving queer?

What happened to all the tequila that was in the bottle when it was spun? How did this 200lbs (anorexic for a Yank) girl sit on his face without crushing it? Who had the tin of beans while all this was going on? Did she do it in return for a Green Card?

There's so many unanswered questions that it qualifies for this week's "bullshit of the week".
          you're a fag

it was the 90's everybody and they momma listen to BBD at that time

I stick by my story...

Comment

• You were listening to your idol and role model, Ricky Martin.

Comment

• Not the lounge, but a gem of bullshit gold from NSB, as Kev - a guy who's never met a bar of soap he couldn't drop in the men's showers - offers himself to John Scully:

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Yeah from 12 to 19 years old that's what I did.

Yo John, can you train me and turn me into a pro? I'm fast as ****, I hit hard, and I can beat your best fighter within my weight class after 6 months of training. If I can't, don't train me.
              Holy fucking shit guys, Kev's got it all. He's faster than a striking cobra, he can punch through walls and he's got a 7-year am background. There's nothing he can't do.

In fact, the only thing holding Kev back from supreme greatness is six months' tutelage by the man whose head doubled as Michael Nunn's punchbag, and who thinks Smokey and the Bandit II on VHS is a sale that's going to make his site more popular than Amazon.com.

It's fine bullshit, but is it the bullshit of the week?

Comment

Not the lounge, but a gem of bullshit gold from NSB, as Kev - a guy who's never met a bar of soap he couldn't drop in the men's showers - offers himself to John Scully:

Holy fucking shit guys, Kev's got it all. He's faster than a striking cobra, he can punch through walls and he's got a 7-year am background. There's nothing he can't do.

In fact, the only thing holding Kev back from supreme greatness is six months' tutelage by the man whose head doubled as Michael Nunn's punchbag, and who thinks Smokey and the Bandit II on VHS is a sale that's going to make his site more popular than Amazon.com.

....WOW!

Comment

Not the lounge, but a gem of bullshit gold from NSB, as Kev - a guy who's never met a bar of soap he couldn't drop in the men's showers - offers himself to John Scully:

Smokey and the Bandit II....on VHS.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Smokey and the Bandit II....on VHS.
                    Did you ever see Scully's store? I checked his website yesterday but it had been disbanded.

Comment

Did you ever see Scully's store? I checked his website yesterday but it had been disbanded.
                      Lol

No, what was his store like?

Comment

Working...
                      X