Here it is, folks... the "LOUNGE BULL**** OF THE WEEK" thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
    :hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:Rory schooled
    Shear the qveers! Oh, wait... They castrated themselves !

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Grow up you loser. How soft are you? You're a condescending Phaggot that's why I insulted you. Just remember a junkie has lapped you in life. If you had any balls you'd be doing better than living in Albany. But you have none, so you will be resigned to a life of misery and hate people like me who actually live. I won't be responding anymore. You have the mind of a child and think cocaine is the same as crack. Plenty of successful people do coke. Maybe you should as well so you can elevate yourself out of whatever pathetic existence you have.
      You guys going at it again!!

Btw, headed to Cartegna to visit my college buddy... May take photos of beautiful Colombian women..

Comment

• I'm not really white. I'm Chinese & my name is Fok U Sun... I'm watching this guy suck back Near Beers (Non-alcoholic beers) & he has a plate of about 100 chicken wings. He is downing them wings in record time but it's drinking the near beer that has me thinking... Drinking near beer is like going down on your sister. Sure it taste the same but it just ain't right...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          You guys going at it again!!

Btw, headed to Cartegna to visit my college buddy... May take photos of beautiful Colombian women..
          Lol that was from a while ago. I think kev confirmed what I've been saying about him all along in that welfare thread where he embarrassed himself. The guy is a ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Lol that was from a while ago. I think kev confirmed what I've been saying about him all along in that welfare thread where he embarrassed himself. The guy is a ******.
            Hahahahahaha. But i like his posts!!! Will check out the welfare thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
              Anorak you don't even have a job.. How would you know how the real world works when your mom pays all your bills? Let me school you anyway.

If you present your case to a respected employer, and prove your capability and ambition, some of them will overlook your history, because they're human too and some of them made the same mistakes you did and will take a chance on you if you've proven that you're the best man for the job.

Yet another reason why I believe in God, because when I was t rock bottom after I got out of jail for the 3rd time, my Family hated me, My friends hated me, My Ex's hated me, My girl left me, I was broke, I couldn't a job higher than minimum wage because of my criminal history, I had no place to live, I was facing nothing but homelessness, death or jail.

But I kept fighting. I begged my cousin to let me stay with him, I got a few part time jobs, I got a roomate, met some new friends met a new girl, I finished school, and I landed a job I never could have imagined I would get.

There are so many times where I should have been counted out but I'm still here stronger than ever, despite all odds.

Literally anything is possible if you don't give up.
              Sounds like my life story... Peace bruh!!

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                I'm not entirely sure how boasting on the internet that you'd beat up a girl can be considered a worthwhile brag.

Isn't it like saying your dick is too big for girls..... when you're going on a fuck spree at a kindergarten?
                Mangina...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                  Mangina...
                  I know you are, but what am I?

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    I'm not entirely sure how boasting on the internet that you'd beat up a girl can be considered a worthwhile brag.

Isn't it like saying your dick is too big for girls..... when you're going on a fuck spree at a kindergarten?
                    I was just going to say, my dick is too big for girls, but then you sort of dampered that one off.

Comment

• It's Sunday, time to cap off the week with BS summarization.

Comment

Working...
                      X