Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moar moar!

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      This is like an episode of Jerry Springer: Beta Edition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        OK Jim!

My friend and I were going to see Deadpool, this chick he goes to school with wanted to hang. I ask if she has a friend

She does. While we are watching the movie I made slow moves towards her pants and start fingering her during the movie. We are in the ****ing middle row of course because I suck at life. Nobody cared or were jusrt so into the movie.

So we get back to my place and take the girls to my room. We bang and swap.

True story

Deadpool... that most romantic and cool of chick flicks. Beercules probably reckons he got a blowie off ten chicks while watching Lord of the Rings, the fucking spastic.

But people might be missing out on a key part of the lad's storytime here... the ending where he informs us "We bang and swap". Many of you are assuming that our boy Beer has been going down on a lady and having his buddy's still-fresh cum dripping into his eager maw.

Instead, what probably happened was they watched the two girls go at it, while Beercules and his buddy got it on. His buddy was the "top", obviously.

Comment

What I thought I'd do is compile a bit of bullshit that I've read in this lounge, and we can vote the biggest bullshitter of the week.

This is a lounge where everyone is a woman-hating badass who can "get tail" any time they feel like it (despite the fact that dozens of you have been wanking over Miss Piggy for **** knows how long) and has done multiple prison sentences for bad assery, but were never raped because "people knew not to mess with you."
          I guess I am in the minority??? I failed miserably and wrote about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I guess I am in the minority??? I failed miserably and wrote about it.
            Yeah, I kind of gave you the benefit of the doubt when you said you'd dated this:

Comment

• I reslly wish I was kidding Annie.

Real shihhhhh

Comment

Yeah, I kind of gave you the benefit of the doubt when you said you'd dated this:

Hahahaha!! Pretty much how it was, except the one I was working had green & yellow on a few of her teeth.
                Last edited by Zaroku; 03-19-2016, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• I think Beer is telling the truth but I strongly believe the fat girl at the very least farted on him and he cried about it just a little.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                    Call me what you will, but if a b1tch slaps or punches me, imma defend myself, if she's lucky I'll just restrain her, but if she catches me on a bad day and she does it for no reason, she's gonna have to suffer severe consequences.
                    I'm not entirely sure how boasting on the internet that you'd beat up a girl can be considered a worthwhile brag.

Isn't it like saying your dick is too big for girls..... when you're going on a fuck spree at a kindergarten?

Comment

Hahahahahaha!!!

How do you floss teeth like that.. I will drill where they allow me to do so... But teeth matter!!

I find myself in a constant conundrum!
                      Ugly face with good teeth, pretty face with bad teeth, it is a sliding scale.

For them, how they may see me, older and stinky with a decent wallet. Or, I got no better prospects, take me with you papa!
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 03-19-2016, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X