Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Savage ass primates out there...

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
      It was just a normal bus service, not a school bus I believe.

And yellow school buses are pretty rare over here.
      Yeah it was a normal bus, not sure where the school bus thing came from.

This is the scum that did it.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
        i hope she didnt say anything bad about floyd.

floyd fans are known to get violent to the point of murder.
        Classy post, this.

Comment

He should just be murdered outright in my opinion and thrown in a ditch.

Instead he will live a cushty life for 15 years then all if forgiven, back into the World you go.

Comment

Piye what you do you birmingham biatch, she have the s3 or something?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

*'This man is worrying me on the bus': Prophetic tweet of 16-year-old girl a month before she was stabbed to death on her journey to school

*Christina Edkins attacked in Hagley Road, Birmingham, at 7.37am
              *Stabbed just minutes after boarding bus to Leasowes High School
              *Suspect was already on bus, 'nothing to suggest' they knew each other
              *Described as an 'angel' whose death was 'a waste of a young life'
              *Man, 22, arrested nearby on suspicion of murder five hours later
              *Held after officers noticed him acting 'furtively' at back of Morrisons
              *Christina tweeted about a man 'worrying her' on bus a month ago
              *Police to examine her social media activity as part of investigation

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2Mw5gi0LI
              Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Comment

I saw someone on twitter crying about racial profiling over this sad event.

Comment

The thing that sickens me almost as much as this is it was a crowded bus, there was a window popper and bound to of been luggage/something heavy lying around among the shopping & not one single mother fu.cker did a damn thing!

30+ people on a damn bus and not a single one even attempted to do something whilst this scummy piece of **** stabbed her too death.

Honestly, it turns my fu.cking stomach and what a gutless, pathetic shower of **** todays society are.

They'll soon get drunk and slap their defenseless missus about and give it the big one to some little pipsqueak in the Street but when something like this happens, they won't do a damn thing.

Comment

Sat there recording it off their phones so they can upload it for YT hits, that is how pathetic your average man is today.

What a messed up world we live in.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      The thing that sickens me almost as much as this is it was a crowded bus, there was a window popper and bound to of been luggage/something heavy lying around among the shopping & not one single mother fu.cker did a damn thing!

30+ people on a damn bus and not a single one even attempted to do something whilst this scummy piece of **** stabbed her too death.

Honestly, it turns my fu.cking stomach and what a gutless, pathetic shower of **** todays society are.

They'll soon get drunk and slap their defenseless missus about and give it the big one to some little pipsqueak in the Street but when something like this happens, they won't do a damn thing.
                      I can understand what you're saying but at 7.30 odd am in the morning there's not going to be a lot of shopping or things like that around.

Plus you don't exactly know who was where on the bus at the time either.

I know a few people were more concerned with trying to give the girl CPR and save her life.

I don't know all the facts or anything like that but I can't imagine that this was a prolonged attack where those on the bus could have intervened and most of them were probably in shock at what happened to even more.

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                      i hope she didnt say anything bad about floyd.

floyd fans are known to get violent to the point of murder.
                      Really unneccesary dude. A young girl has been brutally murdered and you come up with **** like this.

I hope nothing like this ever happens to someone close to you and if it does, hopefully you'll show a bit more class.

Comment

Working...
                      X