Collapse
No announcement yet.

16 year old girl stabbed to death on bus to school :(

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

terrrrrrrrrelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rip to the young girl sad terrible news

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      All jokes aside but maybe if the bus driver and/or someone else was concealing a legal firearm just maybe things would of turned out different
      yeah, there'd probably be a few more dead children lol.

Comment

It happened not too far away from me, about a 30 minute walk and around 10 minutes on car. From 12-16 years old I used to bus it to school and back and it was alright most of the time, especially on the way there but on the way back there would be problems occasionally. School ****, kids with egos and their crew just trying to prove a point. Like 90% of the time its fine though...its a damn shame what happened but Birmingham is a big city (second biggest in the UK) and this sort of crime is actually on the up right here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          A gun on a packed school bus?? What the hell would the driver do with that?

RIP to the girl, very sad news
          Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
          yeah, there'd probably be a few more dead children lol.
          That's my opinion why can't a bus driver protect himself and his passengers just in case some crazy guy wants to come in his bus and murder someone but let's not make this thread another discussion on firearms a young girl is dead and a family has lost a child

My condolences to her parents

Comment

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
            They've caught him. Suppose he can look forward to 20 years in Britain's comfortable prison system.

20 years for killing somebody?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              20 years for killing somebody?
              It's 30 - life for murder i think, depending on the severity. suppose it depends whether the courts decide it was manslaughter (not sure of definitions across the pond but over here manslaughter can include heat of the moment killings) or if it was murder.

Either way they will be going away for a long time for something like this, if nothing else because it has made it to the national newspapers

Comment

My balls itch real bad, I just scratched so much that there's dead skin on the table damn, it's starting to hurt but I keep scratching cuz it itches also.

Comment

That's wrong!

Comment

Birmingham is an absolute ****hole, no offence to guys like Terrel and hayZ, but it truly is an awful City.

Comment

very sad news. rip.

Comment

Working...
                      X