Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have they caught the dude?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      The thing that sickens me almost as much as this is it was a crowded bus, there was a window popper and bound to of been luggage/something heavy lying around among the shopping & not one single mother fu.cker did a damn thing!

30+ people on a damn bus and not a single one even attempted to do something whilst this scummy piece of **** stabbed her too death.

Honestly, it turns my fu.cking stomach and what a gutless, pathetic shower of **** todays society are.

They'll soon get drunk and slap their defenseless missus about and give it the big one to some little pipsqueak in the Street but when something like this happens, they won't do a damn thing.
      Well it's very simple, Clark Kent, every one was afraid to get stabbed. It's hard to react like a hero in situations involving weapons when you are unarmed or not armed well enough. Besides, the situation sounded like it happened suddenly, sounds like there was nothing anyone could do to save the girl, and could only restrain the guy, of course with the high risk of getting stabbed. One more thing, you don't know how big the guy was, and how small the bystanders were. Maybe they were looking at a tall, violent, armed criminal and were too shook to do anything.

Luggage vs a knife, give me a break. You better KTFO of that guy with this "luggage" cause if you don't, your ass will get poked and you'll end up like that girl.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
        have they caught the dude?
        Yes, he's been sectioned under the mental health act.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-21718547

Comment

Well I hope the murderer himself dies a horribly painful, slow death.

And to the Brits, a couple of months ago some black guy punched a girl in the back of the head and almost killed her. Was he caught and convicted?
          Last edited by BKM-2010; 03-08-2013, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
            Well I hope the murderer himself dies a horribly painful, slow death.

And to the Brits, a couple of months ago some black guy punched a girl in the back of the head and almost killed her. Was he caught and convicted?
            i remember that, a young Muslim girl in New York, i think. i would like to know about that myself...though i would imagine they got his ass pretty easily.

Comment

The black kid found sanctuary in the library.

Comment

Working...
              X