Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    ill take anyone on at 147.

[IMG][/IMG]
    your big for 147,is that seriously what you weigh?

Comment

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      ill take anyone on at 147.

[IMG][/IMG]
      take the dam tests Meat,take the test

Comment

• I'm gonna send an email to Square Ring Promotions this week to solicit their approval of this fight. I'm going to sell it like this:

I have two fighters who have zero professional experience but have amateur backgrounds and both guys have street cred; one from the rough-and-tumble streets of Ireland; the other a certified ex-con from the ghetto.

Here's my sales pitch: We have the largest most knowledgeable and rational boxing fans on the net, here on BoxingScene. Our members will commit to order the ppv and to buy tickets to event because they want to see these two guys (who are Boxingscene members) duke it out in professional boxing setting. Both guys will get licensed and will fight at contracted weight. The bout will be 4 rounds and can be one of the undercards to Mr. Jones' upcoming fight in Memphis. Did I mention, we have some of the most diehard Roy Jones fans on Boxingscene?

I will pay the fighters' purses. The only thing I ask of Square Promotions is to put this bout on the fight card.

Note to Larry/PB32: if I'm successful at attracting their interest in this I will need to get your personal info. I will let you know what happens and when to send it me.
        Last edited by BostonGuy; 01-22-2013, 06:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          Didn't you get ass raped in there? :lol1

Didn't you make the same promises to murder 50 cent, just like the promises you are making to knock me out?

Didn't you promise you would be a millionaire within 12 months three years ago?
          Yet now you can't even afford clothing for your children?

You're a joke, an uneducated idiot who lives in a fantasy world, you're too dumb to even realise the people who egg you on are doing it for fun, no one takes you serious but you.
          bytch just quit

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
            your big for 147,is that seriously what you weigh?
            yes he is...

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Come at me bro. Meet me in Vegas. Me and you, let's do this.

You at i Kev, its just 4 stops on the 1 train, where u at punk

Comment

• larry got this.

Comment

• I've never believed this would Happen, but if it's motivating you to get in shape larry keep it up. Whether it happens or not exercising is good!

Comment

• PB is fighting Larry
                    Kev is gonna have a fight too

Let's stack up the event.

Me vs Ether. No testings involved and I'll be there.

Comment

• Dayyyummmm this thread had me laughing so hard I caught the hiccups lmao. Legendary thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X