Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pretty boy32 im coming for you son

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My money has always been on Larry if these guys show up. Too slick, too black and far too crazy ...just a bit over weight now, but thats all good, by June he will be fighting fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Larry you trained at a boxing gym before right? I have too, I know I am in regular shape but not fighting shape which is a whole other level of fitness. I admit I probably would have a hard time sparring 4 tough 3 minute rounds now and I am in better shape than you currently.
      I have had 35 Amateur boxing matches and boxed since i was 12
      Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      These dudes ain't sparring rounds.

It's a street fight, there will be some awkward ass punches thrown and then it will turn into a wrestling match.. first significant punch landed by either probably ends it. Most street fights are over in less than a minute.
      true it is a huge difference,but i really prefer not to wrestle
      Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post

ha ha im coming for yous both lol,only joking larry you got about 7-8 stone on me
      you are in some damn good shape,im trying to get back there

Comment

If Larry comes to box it'll be a long painful night for him,
        If he comes to fight he's getting knocked out quick.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
          I know people in Vegas. I probably CAN have this happen in a boxing gym. We will have to provide ref/judges. And they will have to wear headgear/mouthpieces.
          we need you then,if you can hook up a gym and we can get a ref i'll fight him under boxing rules,i dont wanna kill the man and would love to just box him and leave it at that...would even buy him a beer and hit the town with him after it is over...

Comment

I would enjoy watching a sparring match better. Or at least a boxing match.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
              we need you then,if you can hook up a gym and we can get a ref i'll fight him under boxing rules,i dont wanna kill the man and would love to just box him and leave it at that...would even buy him a beer and hit the town with him after it is over...
              that would be a great ending

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Come at me bro. Meet me in Vegas. Me and you, let's do this.

ha ha im broke can you fly to britian lol

Comment

I want to join this. I wanna box the winner. Winner gets a 30 minute break, then I box them. It's nothing, it's just sparring. If enough of us get together, we can have a mini sparring tourney. I'd win it though.

Comment

I have had 35 Amateur boxing matches and boxed since i was 12

true it is a huge difference,but i really prefer not to wrestle

you are in some damn good shape,im trying to get back there
                    cheers larry you will get the shape you want man,hard work dedication!

Comment

You guys get me proof that you're in Vegas at the same time, and then I'll probably need 24 hours to make some calls.

Comment

Working...
                      X