Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pretty boy32 im coming for you son

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ain't no such things as half way crooks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
      ain't no such things as half way crooks.
      ain't no party like a west coast party cause a west coast party don't stop

Comment

• Larry would snap this little ginger's neck like he was mercifully killing his prey....metaphorically speaking.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          Last thing you will see before you go to sleep

Larry you know you're my g but come on man you look like you've been punching baby powder as a training regiment lml.

Comment

• I only saw one picture of PB..the one where he's got his undies in his mouth,I got larry winning via PB not showing up.

Comment

• All you dudes challenging people to fights, you look like damn fools. This is about LarryX and PB32. Bet the house, this fight is never taking place. You can trust me on that. The guy who is ducking and dodging is, straight up, PB32. You should be drooling at the though of fighting anybody on here, since you would get the respect and admiration of everyone on here. I can hear it now, "There goes PB32. That dude mopped the floor with LarryX." Instead, all you do is duck and dodge. LarryX is the hungrier fighter and he wants to go to the top. He will go to the top.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                ain't no such things as half way crooks.
                "scared to death and scared to look They shook..."

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  "scared to death and scared to look They shook..."
                  pb32 just proved himself to the e-boxing-scene.

that ***** troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
                    All you dudes challenging people to fights, you look like damn fools. This is about LarryX and PB32. Bet the house, this fight is never taking place. You can trust me on that. The guy who is ducking and dodging is, straight up, PB32. You should be drooling at the though of fighting anybody on here, since you would get the respect and admiration of everyone on here. I can hear it now, "There goes PB32. That dude mopped the floor with LarryX." Instead, all you do is duck and dodge. LarryX is the hungrier fighter and he wants to go to the top. He will go to the top.
                    you really strike me as somebody who is manic depressive. I hope that this is not the case I just can't help but notice some little things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      You at i Kev, its just 4 stops on the 1 train, where u at punk

Talk about ashy. You ever heard of Jergens?

Comment

Working...
                      X