• Would be great if this fight happened but PB is shook

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Would be great if this fight happened but PB is shook
      I'll fight you ^^^ bruh!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Pretty boy is shook; he don't want none
        Certainly seems that way. So now that his internet ego has got him into something, that just won't go away... Will he ***** up? Or man up?

Comment

• so.... is pb32 ducking larry now?

Comment

• Post a pic PB.

Comment

• I got Larry by KO after a few punches being thrown. PB and him watch and are apprehensive, then larry just goes for it.

PB tries to hold larry, and hadlock him, but larry throws him off.

Then larry comes forward fast and lands a few shots on the temple and PB drops.

PB is humbled and says sorry.

They both go out for a drink and have a night to remember in living memory.

Comment

• Damn. Larry is one big scary black guy. I'd back out too. No worries PB32.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  I'm gonna send an email to Square Ring Promotions this week to solicit their approval of this fight. I'm going to sell it like this:

I have two fighters who have zero professional experience but have amateur backgrounds and both guys have street cred; one from the rough-and-tumble streets of Ireland; the other a certified ex-con from the ghetto.

Here's my sales pitch: We have the largest most knowledgeable and rational boxing fans on the net, here on BoxingScene. Our members will commit to order the ppv and to buy tickets to event because they want to see these two guys (who are Boxingscene members) duke it out in professional boxing setting. Both guys will get licensed and will fight at contracted weight. The bout will be 4 rounds and can be one of the undercards to Mr. Jones' upcoming fight in Memphis. Did I mention, we have some of the most diehard Roy Jones fans on Boxingscene?

I will pay the fighters' purses. The only thing I ask of Square Promotions is to put this bout on the fight card.

Note to Larry/PB32: if I'm successful at attracting their interest in this I will need to get your personal info. I will let you know what happens and when to send it me.

I'm all for it ... what price are we talking for the online stream ? gotta keep that reasonable and with a paypal payment

Comment

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    ill take anyone on at 147.

[IMG][/IMG]
                    i'll fight you, led.

i'm about 110 right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                      You guys get me proof that you're in Vegas at the same time, and then I'll probably need 24 hours to make some calls.
                      johnm is da man!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X