Post all Sandy Hook related posts here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post
    What does this have to do with my post?
    If I ran into an enclosure and shot at full grown bulls I could ensure that none would survive, these are little kids. Why would you assume there would be survivors? I really just don't understand why you'd assume they would survive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      No I'm not being cynical and you haven't proved anything. Your just making assumptions and ridiculous one's at that.

I guess all those shootings I read about and watched on the news in my old neighborhood where they would find 5 people dead, were just BS.

They were babies, you don't need much to kill them and getting hit with a bullet almost anywhere on their bodies would result in death.

Think for yourself man, trolling is fun but in this case you internet trolls are going way over the line. This is horrible what happened, let the **** go man, troll Obama or the Moon landing...
      One they weren't babies these were first graders. And what you people don't fail to realize is that there are SEVERAL inconsistencies about this story. Several. Do you not see that? And Im not just talking about media talking heads spouting off. Im talking live footage.

Comment

This thread has turned into a ****ing joke of a dick measuring contest. No one is trying to use and logic and think about what happened. Just a bunch of dudes who have made their minds up. Gimme a damn break. I mean **** don't tell me you think Manti Teos girlfriend still exists.
        You don't understand reasoning and logic.

When something happens like this and then there's an over the top claim like this one, where you are accusing the U.S govt in faking a mass shooting to take away the guns of the American people, you better have proof.

What that video shows, is far from proof. I need facts, not assumptions and you seem to not know the difference between them.

BTW first graders ARE babies.

Comment

• Here is the comment from someone that works at E.R.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------
          Letter I received from a medical professional:

You definitely made so many things come to light. As I am in health care I think the main sticking point is the EMS services did not behave within their normal scope.

A mass shooting would have trauma helicopters flying children out one after another while performing CPR the entire way to the hospital and patients would be declared dead at the hospital after extensive measures were taken to try to save lives.

The one thing that baffled me before I saw your investigation was an interview with the ER physician who said no patients arrived. I've been in the ER for 5 years and we get ALL code blue patients. We get 80 year old nursing home patients that have not been breathing for 20 minutes with no chance of survival into the ER. And we perform cpr and necessary medical intervention with the chance that patients may regain a pulse.

However, in Sandy Hook no patients were sent to hospital. I imagine because EMS service professionals could not be compromised to go along with the scenario. If you are correct I hope you are able to expose EVERYTHING and get your due recognition. Thanks.

AND ANOTHER STATEMENT

My brother is an EMT as well, and you do not just leave the bodies there - pretty sure at least more than 1 out of 27 would have survived if given proper procedure. And even then, you still transport every single one of them to the hospital - if only for organ use...

Comment

• 10,634,276 people have watched this. This isnt a small theory by some nutjob in his basement.

This is mind blowing. Reed , Piggy and whoever else WATCH this.

Lets see if you dismiss this. Wake the **** up who cares its on youtube this is one of the outlets available to get out information.

Comment

• Originally posted by BartBears View Post
              Remember: 26 died and NO ONE was injured, not a single person was sent to the hospital.....makes perfect sense to me
              This is untrue. Four people were rushed to hospital, two adults and two children. Both children died in hospital.

Remember this wasn't someone just firing wildly into a crowd. This was somebody methodically shooting each victim multiple times at close range. Fifteen of the twenty children killed were in a single classroom, the other five were in a second classroom.

These victims are real people. It's such a shame that adolescents are turning to such an ugly form of nonsense in order to feel important.

Comment

10,634,276 people have watched this. This isnt a small theory by some nutjob in his basement.

This is mind blowing. Reed , Piggy and whoever else WATCH this. This is footage from the news.

A thirty minute long conspi****** video on youtube?

No.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  You don't understand reasoning and logic.

When something happens like this and then there's an over the top claim like this one, where you are accusing the U.S govt in faking a mass shooting to take away the guns of the American people, you better have proof.

What that video shows, is far from proof. I need facts, not assumptions and you seem to not know the difference between them.

BTW first graders ARE babies.
                  I just posted a video with facts. This shyt happened. The stuff that is being wept under the rug.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    A thirty minute long conspi****** video on youtube?

No.
                    Way to have an open mind. Good talk. I mean you are so closing minded you don't even want to see anything that shakes up the official story. Close minded cowardice.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      I'm not entirely sure what you're getting at here. If you don't obey the law then you can have no complaint when you fall afoul of it. There are times when you may break an unjust law to draw attention to how unjust it is, but in those circumstances it is even more important to suffer the consequences of your lawbreaking.

Maybe if you gave me a specific example it would be helpful.

Well you asserted I lacked critical thinking in matters of government. I think you're probably wrong here.
                      It's been a long while since I've posted, but surely you remember instances where you've spoken out against people questioning the law. I remember a thread several years ago where you criticized a woman because she chose to plant a garden on her own property because someone else complained about it( a case the woman won by the way). You would never make such criticisms of someone because their lack of Christian beliefs insulted someone else. You have a tendency to agree with government instead of insisting people criticize them the same as they criticize anything else that makes little sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X