No announcement yet.

Post all Sandy Hook related posts here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    1 second into the video and the person making it states they are NOT claiming that the shooting didn't take place. So apparently whoever made this excellent video doesn't agree with you.

18 seconds into the video and the facts are wrong. It claims that Lanza entered the school at 0840 hrs, when in fact he entered at around 0935. How do they know? Because external doors are locked at the school after 0930, he gained entry by shooting out a glass door.

The next thirty seconds are an example of poisoning the well. It's not enough to simply display the footage and have people make up their own mind. This person who claims that this shooting happened has to try and convince you of their ridiculous argument before any footage is shown.

And the stuff in the video has been edited by Infowars.

I've seen enough.

Wacth it or dont watch it but if going to try and be cute dont even bother. Just watch it then make your damn critiques. Enough already piggy. You havent seen shyt yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post
      That's the point they would frantically be running around. So where is the injury list. Its a 30 minute video and I would love to seriously hear you, piggy and whoever elses thoughts on it. Its the smoking gun.
      Or not.

How do you know? You're just making assumptions on what you think would happen to five year olds during a mass shooting.

How do you know most of them wouldn't just be frozen by fear?

I've already watched it... loved the helicopter view where he says "no parents, no kids" then again, you can't tell who anyone is down there, and it doesn't state the time the video is shot, could of been before or after the kids were evacuated or the parents were told to go to the fire hall. Too many assumptions made.

Comment

• Answer me this.

If no kids were killed... who were those 20 kids pics of?

3d draw ups?

Or real kids in hiding?

What about the teachers and principle that were killed that everyone knew? Did they not really exist? Or are they in hiding?

If those 27 people were never killed, then where are they? Certainly ONE of them will pop up somewhere?

Comment

• Can anyone in this thread link to pictures of the children or video of children leaving the school. Because 600 were in attendance and the news cameras were fixed on that location for hours.
          Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 01-18-2013, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            Answer me this.

If no kids were killed... who were those 20 kids pics of?

3d draw ups?

Or real kids in hiding?

What about the teachers and principle that were killed that everyone knew? Did they not really exist? Or are they in hiding?

If those 27 people were never killed, then where are they? Certainly ONE of them will pop up somewhere?
            That's the thing though Reed with conspiracy theorists. It's almost comical the things they will believe, and how they dismiss other things that have clear explanations.

For example, 9/11 was very possible even though it would have taken literally tens of thousands of people to be in on it, keep their mouths shut and all the work in prepping those buildings for an explosion. For an reason might I add that the govt didn't even need to create to go to war in the first place..

Yet believing what actually happened is absurd because of tiny puffs of smoke that were scene on one cell phone camera that kind of look like explosions....that is proof though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
              Oh really? Maybe you can provide a point-by-point refutation of where the writer is BSing, than.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner ©
                Who knows. What we do know is this didnt happen the way the media said it did.

There's no denying the media got their facts twisted, the killers first name to start things off. There was a rush to be the first organization to release info... That CERTAINLY doesn't mean people weren't killed.

Comment

• This is just pathetic.

Anybody who honestly believes that this is some kind of covert op needs to be institutionalized, because your gullibility, lack of reasoning and compassion for the parents, and overall paranoid demeanor makes you a danger to not only yourself, but society as a whole.

I don't want any of you anywhere near me in society.

Point blank.

Comment

• Ultimately suggesting a conspiracy just brings up more questions than it answers which is the downfall of pretty much every conspiracy theory.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      This is just pathetic.

Anybody who honestly believes that this is some kind of covert op needs to be institutionalized, because your gullibility, lack of reasoning and compassion for the parents, and overall paranoid demeanor makes you a danger to not only yourself, but society as a whole.

I don't want any of you anywhere near me in society.

Point blank.

Comment

Working...
                      X