No announcement yet.

Post all Sandy Hook related posts here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
    It's really amazing how the bus driver choose his house and his an actor what a coincidence ..
    He isn't an actor. There is an actor called Glen Rosen. They are different people.

they're all crying but not one tear is to be seen..amazing
    I thought you said they were actors.

And why would the bus driver leave the kids at his house?? Why not drive to the local police station or the hospital?? I mean they made it out of the school..why just drop em off and leave,no one was following them!!..very responsible bus driver that is..the guy could of been a pedo or something lol
    The bus driver got them away from the school and stayed with them while he fed them, comforted them, and contacted their parents.

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
    Squeely is upset because I'm using common knowledge and he's coming up with stories which make no sense and the worst thing is he has no proof to back up his pathetic claims.
    I'm upset because of your vile and demented accusations that have no basis in reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      He isn't an actor. There is an actor called Glen Rosen. They are different people.

I thought you said they were actors.

The bus driver got them away from the school and stayed with them while he fed them, comforted them, and contacted their parents.

I'm upset because of your vile and demented accusations that have no basis in reality.
      Exactly....if one of them really lost a child I doubt they'd be joking around and be appearing on national television a day after the event...

Just like the guy who got into character after his "daughter got killed"...he didn't seem that distraught before he went into his "distraught" character...and when he did it the acting was bad..not one tear to be seen..a mother or father who just lost a child..I think their pain would be felt..but those guys did a **** job in pretending

Comment

Exactly....if one of them really lost a child I doubt they'd be joking around and be appearing on national television a day after the event...

Just like the guy who got into character after his "daughter got killed"...he didn't seem that distraught before he went into his "distraught" character...and when he did it the acting was bad..not one tear to be seen..a mother or father who just lost a child..I think their pain would be felt..but those guys did a **** job in pretending
        Here ladies and gentlemen is an example of what happens when conspi******s are exposed as being full of shit. Because conspiracy theories are never solid narratives, they are based only on anomaly-hunting. When one anomaly is shown to not be anomalous they ignore it and move onto something else.

I could comment on an adolescent criticising a grieving parent because their grief did not meet his expectations but I don't really need to. Conspi******s are fairly transparent really. They don't care about reality because reality is unkind to them. In reality they are boring, pointless, unremarkable. In their fantasy world they are important crusaders for truth and justice.

It's very very important to conspi******s that they do not closely examine the things they purport to believe, because their stupid theories are a house of cards. All effort must be expended on maintaining the delusion, so when your claims are shown to be ridiculous CHANGE THE SUBJECT!

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Here ladies and gentlemen is an example of what happens when conspi******s are exposed as being full of shit. Because conspiracy theories are never solid narratives, they are based only on anomaly-hunting. When one anomaly is shown to not be anomalous they ignore it and move onto something else.

I could comment on an adolescent criticising a grieving parent because their grief did not meet his expectations but I don't really need to. Conspi******s are fairly transparent really. They don't care about reality because reality is unkind to them. In reality they are boring, pointless, unremarkable. In their fantasy world they are important crusaders for truth and justice.

It's very very important to conspi******s that they do not closely examine the things they purport to believe, because their stupid theories are a house of cards. All effort must be expended on maintaining the delusion, so when your claims are shown to be ridiculous CHANGE THE SUBJECT!
          I hope you feel better now that you let it out of your system you seem very stressed about the whole issue lol

Speaking of grief..I didn't see any grief what so ever and that's the problem..the good old mister rosen seemed to be the most affected by the whole incident hahaahhahah

Comment

Wow another "conpsiracy theory" comment

I don't see it that way..I don't know what happened in that school..I haven't seen any pictures of dead people neither did you..

So what is left?? We need to judge on the information we get..and so far we have a guy creating a facebook page about his dead daughter a day or two before she actually "DIED"...who also happens to be an actor..who by the way joked around before he gave his interview..then the guy who took care of 6 kids for 4 hours lol

A lot of crying parents but not one tear to be seen..hmmmm...

Now I could be a follower/puppet like you and squeely or just think for myself..

thank you..come again.

and a big fuck you because you're lost lol
            Squeal has a habit of letting his critical thinking go out the window when he discusses government, he just happens to be more logical than you on this subject. You've yet to provide any facts just constantly talking down to people who actually require evidence before they're willing to jump on the loony toon bandwagon. I think they weren't acting right, therefore its a fact that there is a nation wide conspiracy going on involving local residents, local police, news media and Obama. GTFOH

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
              Squeal has a habit of letting his critical thinking go out the window when he discusses government, he just happens to be more logical than you on this subject. You've yet to provide any facts just constantly talking down to people who actually require evidence before they're willing to jump on the loony toon bandwagon. I think they weren't acting right, therefore its a fact that there is a nation wide conspiracy going on involving local residents, local police, news media and Obama. GTFOH
              Explain ,how?

I'm the one using logical thinking here,no one here has any "evidence" of the shooting. All we have left is logical thinking..

Just the clip with the guy who made a facebook page before his "child" got "killed" should be enough for us to realize that it's a made up story.

He smiled before the interview then went into his "sad" character...it's funny isn't it when kids get shot?? Well at least our friend Robbie Parker thought it's funny.

Seems legit to me lol

Comment

I can't give two fu** about either one..I'm not in America nor does it concern me..and yes squeely is a critical bastard who doesn't think..he relies on what ever the government tells him and all he does is copy and paste articles written by *******s like him ahshashhahahha

Comment

Explain ,how?

I'm the one using logical thinking here,no one here has any "evidence" of the shooting. All we have left is logical thinking..

Just the clip with the guy who made a facebook page before his "child" got "killed" should be enough for us to realize that it's a made up story.

He smiled before the interview then went into his "sad" character...it's funny isn't it when kids get shot?? Well at least our friend Robbie Parker thought it's funny.

Seems legit to me lol

Hang on, are we not talking about the "ridiculous story" or Gene Rosen any more? Now that I've explained why your version of events does not reflect reality and you've been shown to be a total cock you've changed the subject again?

Adolescent criticises grieving parent for not showing grief in a manner the adolescent expects.

That's all that needs to be said about that video. What will you change the subject to now? Two shooters?

Comment

Squeal has a habit of letting his critical thinking go out the window when he discusses government,
                    Disagreeing with you doesn't mean letting go of my critical thinking. It could mean that my biases draw me to a different political stance than your biases lead you to, partially as a result of my upbringing and native political background.

But more likely it just means that you're wrong and don't know it yet.

Somebody has deleted an important thread on this subject or merged it into this meta-thread. My topic was a different subject than just stuff related to Sandy Hook.

Comment

I can't give two fu** about either one..I'm not in America nor does it concern me..
                      You are an inconsequential adolescent who feels important and dangerous by banging on about stupid conspiracy theories because it makes you feel clever and rebellious.

and yes squeely is a critical bastard who doesn't think..he relies on what ever the government tells him
                      Explain. Who do you mean by "the government"? How do they tell me this? Which government is it?

and all he does is copy and paste articles written by *******s like him ahshashhahahha
                      If my posts were copied and pasted you'd be able to find them by copying a section into google. You can't. Whenever I quote something I make it clear what I'm doing. I never take somebody's comments and paste them as my own.

Comment

Working...
                      X