Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Va Tech: 32 deaths, 23 hurt.

Aurora: 12 deaths, 59 hurt.

Sandy Hook: 26 deaths, 0 hurt?
    Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 01-18-2013, 02:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post
      Va Tech: 32 deaths, 23 hurt.

Sandy Hook: 26 deaths, 1? hurt?
      This is where the fact the Sandy Hook victims were mostly children becomes relevant.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
        This is where the fact the Sandy Hook victims were mostly children becomes relevant.
        And that a methodical killer shot them each 3-10 times point blank with an assault rifle.

Comment

• Notice the quick change of subject from "Not a single person was transported to hospital" to "Not enough people were transported to hospital".

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
          Here is the comment from someone that works at E.R.
          Citation needed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
          Letter I received from a medical professional:

You definitely made so many things come to light. As I am in health care I think the main sticking point is the EMS services did not behave within their normal scope.

A mass shooting would have trauma helicopters flying children out one after another while performing CPR the entire way to the hospital and patients would be declared dead at the hospital after extensive measures were taken to try to save lives.

The one thing that baffled me before I saw your investigation was an interview with the ER physician who said no patients arrived. I've been in the ER for 5 years and we get ALL code blue patients. We get 80 year old nursing home patients that have not been breathing for 20 minutes with no chance of survival into the ER. And we perform cpr and necessary medical intervention with the chance that patients may regain a pulse.
          Shooting victims are never pronounced at the scene. It never happens ever.

Oh wait...

http://sfappeal.com/news/2012/12/man...f-street-1.php
          http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/11418155/
          http://www.4029tv.com/news/arkansas/...z/-/index.html

Someone working in ER has never heard of anyone being pronounced at the scene, ever? In that case I'm disinclined to believe that this party ever worked in ER.

Added to that the simple fact that there were too many victims. These images of the sky being filled with an entire wing of rescue helicopters ferrying corpses back and forth is a cute one, do they think there is a fleet of choppers sitting idle close by? Twenty four people were pronounced dead on scene. Twenty four. Twenty four ambulances in a town of 27,000 people?

However, in Sandy Hook no patients were sent to hospital.
          This is not true, four people were, two of whom died.

I imagine because EMS service professionals could not be compromised to go along with the scenario.
          EMS service (sic) professionals could only be compromised to go along with four victims. Is that the narrative now?

AND ANOTHER STATEMENT

My brother is an EMT as well, and you do not just leave the bodies there - pretty sure at least more than 1 out of 27 would have survived if given proper procedure. And even then, you still transport every single one of them to the hospital - if only for organ use...
          Four people transported to hospital. This fictional person's fictional brother probably never encountered a mass-fatality mass casualty event where transporting every patient is not possible.

Comment

• Its in the video. If you guys would just watch it. Its the actual LIVE footage of the things wrong with the story.

Comment

Va Tech: 32 deaths, 23 hurt.

Sandy Hook: 26 deaths, 0 hurt?
              Alright I already corrected your error here so now I'll just assume you're ok with lying.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                And that a methodical killer shot them each 3-10 times point blank with an assault rifle.
                That is immpossible Reed. Look at what you just said.

So he lined all these frantic crying children one by one and did this?

He reloaded several times though.

Comment

That is immpossible Reed. Look at what you just said.

So he lined all these frantic crying children one by one and did this?

He reloaded several times though.
                  No it isn't.

You don't have to line them up. I'd imagine they'd be on the floor crying, hiding under desks, whatever.

So what if he had to reload, 5 year olds aren't going to rush him.

Comment

10,634,276 people have watched this. This isnt a small theory by some nutjob in his basement.

This is mind blowing. Reed , Piggy and whoever else WATCH this.

Lets see if you dismiss this. Wake the **** up who cares its on youtube this is one of the outlets available to get out information.

1 second into the video and the person making it states they are NOT claiming that the shooting didn't take place. So apparently whoever made this excellent video doesn't agree with you.

18 seconds into the video and the facts are wrong. It claims that Lanza entered the school at 0840 hrs, when in fact he entered at around 0935. How do they know? Because external doors are locked at the school after 0930, he gained entry by shooting out a glass door.

The next thirty seconds are an example of poisoning the well. It's not enough to simply display the footage and have people make up their own mind. This person who claims that this shooting happened has to try and convince you of their ridiculous argument before any footage is shown.

And the stuff in the video has been edited by Infowars.

I've seen enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                      No it isn't.

You don't have to line them up. I'd imagine they'd be on the floor crying, hiding under desks, whatever.

So what if he had to reload, 5 year olds aren't going to rush him.
                      That's the point they would frantically be running around. So where is the injury list. Its a 30 minute video and I would love to seriously hear you, piggy and whoever elses thoughts on it. Its the smoking gun.

Comment

Working...
                      X