• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    hmm. still good advice, no?
    Sounds like every self-help book ever.

Comment

hmm. still good advice, no?
      Credit to you for taking the time to write such encouraging words, it should've been greeted with a more grateful response no matter the time stamp

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        I am a broke,bum ass nothing,nobody wants me in their life and if i died tomorrow there would be less than 10 people at my funeral.I havent had a relationship that lasted over a month in 5 years and make minimum wage.I can not get a good job due to my background and would be homeless is my mom did not let me keep the house.I have nothing but my kids and without them i would not care it i lived or died.I post here so much because my life is miserable and when i am banned i lose sleep.I think i am Skitso and should seek help.when i lay down at night i think of murder to put me to sleep.i dream of dead bodies and bloody hallways.I am an alcoholic and a cokehead who hasnt used a condom in years and can only sleep with hoodrat whores.Where is my life going?sometimes i just do not care,i fantasize about my death and masturbate to my own pain.
        Somewhat of the norm these days and that's because lack of excercise and drugs lead to depression as do all the microbes you're pickipicking up from prostitutes. Anyway being a good parent is more than most can say and you have to eat well and lite. Get to bed early, get sunshine and lots of exercise and pray the throughout the day. You could also pick an interest whatever you are really into and keep working on it for so long that you end up being the best at it. The ticket is sticking with it.

Comment

"by 2019 i want to realize that while ward is the better fighter than kovalev and probably looking at a stoppage win that he actually earned a stoppage on a series of low blows that were not called by the referee."
          LOL @ "a series of low blows."

No such series exists.

Comment

• You're not nothing Larry.. if it wasn't for you all those men you raped in prison would have no idea how good **** sex is.

Always remember that if you feel worthless.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              I am a broke,bum ass nothing,nobody wants me in their life and if i died tomorrow there would be less than 10 people at my funeral.I havent had a relationship that lasted over a month in 5 years and make minimum wage.I can not get a good job due to my background and would be homeless is my mom did not let me keep the house.I have nothing but my kids and without them i would not care it i lived or died.I post here so much because my life is miserable and when i am banned i lose sleep.I think i am Skitso and should seek help.when i lay down at night i think of murder to put me to sleep.i dream of dead bodies and bloody hallways.I am an alcoholic and a cokehead who hasnt used a condom in years and can only sleep with hoodrat whores.Where is my life going?sometimes i just do not care,i fantasize about my death and masturbate to my own pain.

Comment

• Wow. Sounds like an episode of the Wire, Memphis style.

Be sure not to bribe Clay Davis.

Shiiiiiiiiyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeetttttt

Comment

• No way that was for real, Larry's just trolling

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                    Sounds like every self-help book ever.

sounds like how successful people actually think and operate, f#ggot

not expecting you to understand, certainly not to actually be successful yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      LOL @ "a series of low blows."

No such series exists.

again, i don't expect objectivity from you. certainly not from larry. i'm not some ward hater . i've probably been his most dedicated fan on bscene over the years. i went to ward - kovalev 1, and i was not there for the russian guy!

most of the current ward fanboys didn't give a damn about him until floyd retired. the key word is that they're fanboys. they're here to felate a fighter, mostly because he is black and they are too.

if you can't look at one of the dirtiest fighters in boxing throwing low blows and call him dirty there's nothing i can do for you. ward was warned by the ref, but there was no follow up when he continued to throw low. i don't blame ward, he's a consummate winner and he'll literally do anything to win. if the ref is letting him get away with headbutts, he head butts. if the ref is letting him get away with low blows, he low blows. if hte ref lets him work with a free hand while he's holding, he does it. see a pattern?

this is a low blow:

that shot stopped the fight. it was not the first low blow, or the first debilitating one. go ahead and show me what a biased, lying p#ssy you can be and tell me it is not.

Comment

Working...
                      X